[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Risks his life to save Emilia >Emilia doesn't seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jpg.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>Risks his life to save Emilia
>Emilia doesn't seem to understand this

What the fuck is her problem? Why doesn't she understand?
>>
Guy's a creeper
>>
File: 1404254247330.png (77 KB, 205x264) Image search: [Google]
1404254247330.png
77 KB, 205x264
>Act like a fucking lunatic with no prior context
>"Gee golly oh jeez she dosn't understand me"
>>
>>143469175
Keep self inserting.
>>
>>143469175
Because suburau was in a position where all he had to do for everything to be fine was to just keep his fucking mouth shut and he couldn't even properly do that.
>>
>>143469175
Why don't white knight betas understand? Off to the friend zone.
>>
>>143469175

Aside from the obvious answer and autism, there's absolutely no reason for her to reciprocate his love, even if she remembered everything that he did for her. He was brought into the world to suffer. And suffer he shall. If you've read the spoilers you know that the ride hasn't even begun.
>>
>>143469474
where spoilers at famalam?
>>
File: really makes yoo think.jpg (29 KB, 494x482) Image search: [Google]
really makes yoo think.jpg
29 KB, 494x482
>>143469175
"I wuv yoo so much"
>almost suicided with the disemboweler gal
"I wuv yoo so much"
>almost suicided with the demon dog
>almost suicided with the demon dog -again-
"I wuv yoo so much"
>"just stay here, don't interrupt me while I do my shit and please don't fuck your magic glands up"
"sure muh love"
>go out
>sneak in to important meeting do a diplomatic equivalent to public defecation
>almost suicide by duel
>fuck his magic gland or whatever
"I wuv yoo so much"
>"Holy fucking shit you're a fucking retard that wants to kill yourself"
"I wuv yoo so much, y dun yoo understand???

"???"
>>
>>143470108
The first reply to any Re:Zero thread should be this from now on
>>
>>143469175
Subaru is a fucking retarded asshole who thinks Emilia will understand why he's a creepy fucker that sticks to her despite their contact in the timeline where they are both alive is minimal. It's the equivalent of someone you don't know coming strong on your acting as if he knows everything about you. Makes him feel like an overly friendly creepy stalker.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.