[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ef a tale of memories/melodies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why does nobody talk about this show? Its much better compared to other popular anime of this genre (Angel Beats for example) but I don't see it get mentioned nearly as much as the others.
>>
Because fucking memories aired nearly a decade ago? Christ anon. If you wanted to talk about that shit then you should have been here when it aired.

Besides the point, melodies is also hot fucking garbage.
>>
It's like nearly a decade old and the VN was also translated. Also nobody talks about Angel Beats anymore
>>
>>143461745
>>143461746
I know it was a decade ago, but shows like Angel Beats and Clannad are pretty old and still get talked about constantly. Why isn't it the same for this one?
>>
>>143461852
>but shows like Angel Beats and Clannad are pretty old and still get talked about constantly
No.

Though if you really want to then I'll start. It's literally the only good show Oonuma directed.
>>
>>143461679
>>143461852
Nobody talks about Angel Beats or Clannad anymore either. They rarely get threads and most of them die pretty fast.

I think the deciding factor is that the girls were too plain compared to Angel Beats/Clannad.
>>
>>143461679
Because there isn't really much to discuss. Yes, it's one of the best romance TVs out there, but it can only be discussed in comparison to other shows. There could possibly be argument like "Miyako vs. Kei", but it isn't really interesting.
White Album 2, which is different from ef, but still has a lot of similarities with it, contains much more things to discuss. While ef is "a fairy tale", WA2 is much more realistic.
We could have some Romance thread to talk about romantic animu, but I don't think it would live long.
>>
File: ef_a_tale_of_memories_Ep07.png (1008 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ef_a_tale_of_memories_Ep07.png
1008 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>143462862
One of the most heartbreaking moments evar.
>>
>>143462320
>We could have some Romance thread to talk about romantic animu, but I don't think it would live long.
We've had threads before specifically for romance anime/manga and they lasted pretty long.
>>
Memories was good, melodies was shit.
Apparently the VNs are the other way around.
I only really liked the anmesiac girl romance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.