[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much value do you put into visual direction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vlc snap.jpg (579 KB, 1410x1353) Image search: [Google]
vlc snap.jpg
579 KB, 1410x1353
How much value do you put into visual direction?
>>
File: 1464240847862.webm (736 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464240847862.webm
736 KB, 1280x720
A lot.
>>
>it's funny if you post it again and again, no matter what it is
No.
>>
>>143461467
>Aku no Hana
wtf dude
>>
>>143461467
A lot.
>>
>>143461467
>Retard doesn't know what in between frames are
>>
>>143462986
Okay.
>>
>The pain episode
>Aku no hana
Thread descarted
>>
A lopt, but i think Aku no Hana has a greatly animation and design
>>
>>143461467
Dude that SnW one.
Jesus.
>>
>>143468099
The Pain episode is technically above-average and very fun but Aku no Hana is actually really bad rotoscoping.

The Higurashi crazy faces are totally intentional and calling that bad is much worse. In fact Higurashi normally looked like shit and the crazy face bits were some of the only moments that didn't.

The Soul Eater Not scene is genuinely pathetic and I'm depressed that Bones could shit that out
>>
>>143470354
>>143468099
Actually to be fair by Aku no Hana I just mean that I don't like the art style. I could see it having good cinematography and stuff as I've not seen it but I've seen people with decent taste say it's well done in that regard, I just think the rotoscoped art is unappealing and a poor decision for an adaptation of a manga that people already like.
>>
>>143465052
Most of those have fucking nothing to do with in-betweens, and considering that one that seems to be from a video game, I doubt he cares.
>>
>>143461467
>Aku no hana
From a direction standpoint it's an absolute gem
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.