[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
We can all agree that this was shit now, right?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>143458958
this is the best anime ever made neck yourself faggut
>>
>>143458958
absolute shit ending, explained nothing, and major asspulls
>>
>>143459054
This, started out great, good atmosphere, interesting plot and characters. Lost direction and story after his first return to present.
>>
>>143459054
The whole series was like this. It was inconsistent as fuck. Why did the death of MC's mum send him all the way back to when he was a kid when the child being abducted in the first episode only sent him back like a minute? If he could turn back time by himself just by screaming why didn't he always do it? How was stopping the murder of the girl supposed to solve everything?
>>
Fucking secondaries.
>>
Was it NTR?
>>
But it's not even fun to argue about what made it so bad because it all boils down to
>It would've been good if it had had 24 episodes
>>
>>143459217
Oh definitely
>>
>>143459168
>was good in the manga

if it was shit from episode 1 to episode 12 then the manga couldn't have done anything to save itself.
>>
>>143459168
Manga had the same garbage writing.
>>
it was ok
>>
>>143459217
If you literally can't read, yes
>>
It was a good anime for cucks like me.
>>
>>143459262
>>143459321
Because manga is secondary too you faggots.
>>
>>143458958
I agree on it being a pretty good show getting loud shit from a few self-projected faggots.
>>
It was a legit 7/10 until episode 9.
>>
>>143458958
>/a/ says it's shit
So it must be fucking amazing then?
>>
File: 66.gif (208 KB, 354x534) Image search: [Google]
66.gif
208 KB, 354x534
>>143459466

/a/ said it was amazing at first then the last three episodes happened
>>
>>143459428
this
>>
>>143458958
Just for the memes, m8. I think it's pretty good.
But if it's to fit in the board culture, everything it's shit, at least it's about cellphones or another meme, as dank as it is.
>>
>>143459240
>It would've been good if it had had 10 episodes.
FTFY
>>
>>143459129
It's up to your own interpretation bug
Satoru felt empty because of his past failures, Kayo's death was the start of his long list of regrets. I think after his mother was murdered that was the breaking point for him and it send him back to fix everything from the beginning.
>>
>>143459521
Ahh, the hipster effect. This always happens. People with shit taste or shippingfags get mad because the show doesn't go the way they wanted but when a show does go the way they wanted it always gets bashed for being predictable or boring.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.