[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate which Shirou is the strongest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
which Shirou considered the strongest? Fate, UBW or HF? Personally i think HF is the strongest since he got archer's arm
>>
>>143458344
For single combat HF is strongest but overall it's better to take UBW Shirou for war. Well best choice would be Shiki anyway.
>>
File: shiroe.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
shiroe.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>143458344
>>
Prisma Illya.
>>
>>143458344
Grand Order Shirou is the strongest.
>>
Within the routes themselves, HF Shirou is the strongest.

If we're including potental, UBW Shirou would be the strongest after several years of studying magic, since learning how to invoke UBW so early basically gave him a 10 year head start in terms of refining his projection.
>>
>>143459062
For the most part HF because archers arm basically turned him into a watered down archer
but at the end UBW probably, at the end of his route he already had access to UBW and could build on it immedietly but in HF he had to get used to his new doll body after basically dying and only then could he start invoking when he was 20 something
>>
Doesn't matter. He is shit in every single Fate. Kiritsugu should be the MC in every single version.
>>
>>143459130
so UBW is the strongest?
>>
>>143459170
>manchild kerry
>better than shirou
I mean, Shirou is shit but not that shit
>>
>>143459209
I'd say at the end of the route he'd be the strongest since he'd be getting close to archer without having to suicide with the arm. HF shirou with archers arm is a few leagues ahead of UBW shirou, but not super far off.
>>
>>143458344
Miyu!Shirou a Best.
>>
>>143459170
Reminder that if you seriously think this you completely missed the point of Zero.
>>
>>143458344
Amakusa Shirou.
>>
>ywn play HF and Shirou V Berserker for the first time again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.