[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
What was the s
>>
thicc
>>
File: THICC.webm (986 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
THICC.webm
986 KB, 400x300
>>
>>143455228
>The 08th MS Team Novelization differs in several ways from the OVA, with the darkest and most drastic change involving Kiki, in which she is captured and gang raped by Federation soldiers, and in the middle of the horrific ordeal, Kiki commits suicide by biting her tongue. The event inevitably creates disgust and far more distrust towards the Federation by the guerillas.
>>
File: 4612c504.jpg (26 KB, 509x383) Image search: [Google]
4612c504.jpg
26 KB, 509x383
>>143457195

>>143455228
what was the smell like I wonder
>>
08th MS Team is trash
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.