[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /a/ like gakkou gurashi? I thought it was mostly shit because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tti.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tti.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Did /a/ like gakkou gurashi?

I thought it was mostly shit because of yuki and the dog, but I liked the fanservice and especially delicious mii in her lewd stockings.
>>
It makes me want to take responsibility over a retarded girl
>>
>>143454079
>animeonly
Manga is much better, Yuki best girl
>>
Most recent manga arc is eh, but thankfully it seems to be ending. Rest of the manga is great, though, I love it.

Anime is one of the worst adaptations I've ever seen.
>>
It was alright. Manga was far far superior to the anime.
>>
>>143454079
It was ok, it got me to read the manga which is a lot better.
>>
I liked the first few episodes but then got bored and stopped watching.
>>
The manga is actually worse compared to the anime, don't listen to these guys.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.