[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm here for the plumbing job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Berserk_v09_p059.png (242 KB, 737x840) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v09_p059.png
242 KB, 737x840
I'm here for the plumbing job.
>>
>>143452863
yeah, you won't fucking believe it.

a hawk got stuck in my daughter's drain.
>>
>>143452863
Thank goodness you came

unfortunately my daughter did too
>>
>>143452863
Finally, what took you so long? We have to kickstart Causality here and we're behind schedule.

Anyway, there's a white hawk stuck in the lowest dungeon of the tower east of the castle, now don't ask me how it got in there, it's not my business and it isn't yours either.

I want you to get that hawk working again, you have one year or so, I hope you're ready for some dirty work.

And now chop chop off you go.
>>
>>143452863
>This week on "Plumbers get Married"...
>>
>>143452863
So a mouth-breathing potato and a nun walk into a bar. The bartender tells em to pull up a chair and grabs them a drink. The nun is taking care of the potato, and soon they're talking and laughing and having a good time.

Next is an orphan with a funny hat, says she's got nowhere to go so the bartender tells her to sit down and gets her a glass of milk. Soon enough she's chatting and laughing with the nun and the potato.

Not long after a pair walk in, a tall skinny entertainer and his boy ward. They just got done with a show. The bar is running out of space so they sit with the ladies and soon they're telling all sorts of outlandish stories and the whole crowd is having a good time.

Finally, a flaming homo walks in, covered in sores and limping from all the cocks he's taken. He's frail and coughing and his face is a wreck. The bartender takes one look at him and says, GRIIIIFFFFIIIIIIITTTTHHHHH
>>
>>143452863
Fuck man you wouldnt believe the shitstorm that caused it. Sorry in advanced haha
>>
>>143453133
>>143453030
undr8td keks
>>
>>143453538
oops forgot dis one 2 >>143453479
>>
File: Berserk_v09_p194.png (412 KB, 1211x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v09_p194.png
412 KB, 1211x1800
BASED
>>
>>143453738
faggot don't pretend to be me

your joke sucked and you suck

>Sorry in advanced haha

kys. just kys.
>>
>>143454021
your pizza shit :^)
>>
>>143452863
No no, you got the wrong house.
The one you want is the one across the street. I'm waiting for the geiger guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.