[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAKUMAN MANGA / ANIME thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 312x161
I am currently reading the bakuman manga and am thoroughly enjoying it. Those of you who are currently reading/watching or have, in the past read/watched, what are your thoughts on the series, good or bad? Everyone is welcome for discussion!
>>
>>143447297
>NTR
>>
It was hit and miss. I've read it twice, once while it was releasing and again in a marathon.

Some arcs are incredibly good and others are so stupid I almost dropped it, but they're a little more bearable when you're not waiting for a new chapter every week.

Never watched the anime, it was far too slow for my liking and I didn't think the art style captured the charm.

Interesting how it really sugar-coated what in reality is an incredibly grueling, frustrating job
>>
I quite liked it but some of the later arcs were really dumb and the endying was really unsatisfying and kinda ruined the whole thing for me. Hiramaru was best.
>>
>>143449657
Hiramaru was the best character but it bugged me how he ended up with Aoki when they had absolutely no chemistry and were barely shown interacting. It felt really forced and wasn't believable that she'd like him.
>>
>>143447297
I read it for like a year and then just stopped, I couldnt handle the retarded "we are gonna marry but we arent able to see each other shit", the main guy reeked of perma virgin, meanwhile his friend was pounding prime pussy 24/7 in their very same apartment.
>>
First few arcs were ok, then it became pure shit, and on reread, a lot of flaws I missed popped out.

My biggest gripe was the authors establishment of MC and the Heroine, it was just blatant fanfic level of storytelling.

There were interesting characters and persuits, but abysmally shit levels of interaction between them.

These authors are known to do strong starts, a couple of good arcs, and string you along for a shit finish. Same with Death Note really, it's falling out of a marathon as repeat offenders.
>>
>>143449583
Yeah when you consider the pressure cooker situations, none of these characters had good levels of catharsis.

The marriage was also dumb as fuck, as if MC wouldn't meet his crush when it's his best friends wife. The entire situation was retarded since they were painted as characters that would flourish on social occasions.
i.e birthdays that they would ultimately end up seeing each other, etc.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.