[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best K-on!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: Ritsu is love.gif (999 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu is love.gif
999 KB, 500x650
Without Ritsu:
The light music club would've been disbanded that year
Mio would be eating shit at the Literature club, and probably would've turned into a shut-in loser
Yui would be a neet laying on the floor doing nothing
Ui would turned into "that girl" who is stuck her whole life taking care of her useless, retarded sister
Nodoka would've drifted further from Yui and left her old buddy behind, just having sad memories about her old friend who turned into a shit neet
Mugi would be in the Chorus club bored out of her skull
Sawachan would be a boring teacher living alone and turned into a cat lady
The previous light music club would've drifted further away from Sawachan, the lonely cat lady
Asuza would be stuck at the Jazz club playing shit that doesn't sound like actual Jazz, and being more of an unbearable "no fun allowed!" little cunt
Jun would be bored indefinitely as well, and eating shit alongside Asuza
Sokabe senpai would never have fallen in love with Mio, and never founded the Mio fanclub, affecting a large chunk of the school population and not given them something in common to forge new friendships
Sumire wouldn't have had an excuse to pick up the tea set from the light music club, and never met anyone, and never transferred to that school, and instead she would be stuck cleaning toilets as a maid
Nao would've probably ended up a nerd in the computer club and lived a miserable school life and also probably would've ended up a neet

So yeah.. lets never forget that Ritsu is the river from which all Kaions flow. Ritsu is the Alpha, and the Omega. Ritsu is love, Ritsu is life. Without Ritsu, everyone would be stuck in their own little hells, and that's what makes Ritsu the best Kaion.
>>
>>143439494
Nice meme
>>
1. Mio
2. Yui

POWER GAP

3. Ritsu
4. Sawa
5. Ui

POWER GAP

6. Azunyan
7. Jun
8. Nodoka

POWER GAP
9. Mugi
>>
File: salt.jpg (328 KB, 660x433) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
328 KB, 660x433
>>143439606
Learn to give credit, where credit is due, anon.
>>
File: ritz4.png (261 KB, 512x571) Image search: [Google]
ritz4.png
261 KB, 512x571
>>143439494
Spot on, OP.
>>
>>143439494

Without the girls he would just be another poorfag trap prostituting himself for a few bucks.
>>
>>143439494
are you trying to make me rewatch k-on again?
>>
File: mugi.png (741 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mugi.png
741 KB, 1280x720
>>143439746
>mugi is last
Terrible taste, anon. Stick to lurking.
>>
Shy, bangs Ritsu is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. I wish we could have got more of her being confused about love/boys/
>>
>Best girl
>Posts a boy
>>
>>143439494
Without Mio, Ritsu wouldn't came up with the idea of creating a band.
Without Mio, Mugi and Yui, the band wouldn't had been possible to create due the lack of members.

Without the club, there would be no Ton-chan
>>
File: knowledge.jpg (246 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.jpg
246 KB, 854x480
ritsu knows what's up
>>
File: lets form a band.jpg (113 KB, 1619x870) Image search: [Google]
lets form a band.jpg
113 KB, 1619x870
>>143440082
>Without Mio, Ritsu wouldn't came up with the idea of creating a band.
>Without Mio
Wrong. They were watching a concert at Ritsu's house, so Ritsu would've had the idea regardless. Mio said she was "forced" into it.
>>
>>143440357
True, but consider that maybe without Mio there Ritsu wouldn't had been so enthusiastic about her idea, or even she wouldn't came up with it at all. But maybe I am going to far with it.
>>
>>143439494

It seems like most of them would be more or less ok but Ritsu being part of a low income family she benefits the most from going to college. Not to mention that without Mio her grades would inevitable drop and besides the keins she doest seems to get along with anyone else in her school. There is even people like Ichigo who seems to dislike her.

That being said they all got something from the club and the club would had never existed if even one of them was removed from the story.
>>
The best K-On is whoever your favorite is (except Azusa).
>>
>>143439746
switch yui with mugi than it's a godtier list
>>
>>143441097
>Mio holds the pick in her mouth

I do that all the time also, too bad I don't look as cute.
>>
>>143441746

The list is fine except Mio should the only one at the top. Besides retard > coal burner with caterpillar eyebrows. The only good thing about Mugi is her money so she deserves to be last
>>
>>143442363
>coal burner
nice meme, but mugi isn't a coal burner as yui is actually mentally handicapped, but I can agree with only mio on top.
>>
>>143442629

Memes aside I can't really like Mugi she acts nice at school but her butler and maids are afraid of her and she had an easy life and most likely got private tutors teaching her about music while the other girls had to learn on theit own. I tend to be forgiving with Yui because she is a dumbass so I don't expect to much from her anyway.
>>
>>143442363
Well, Mugi canonically is the genius of the group. She won a piano competition when she was kid.
She also the main composer of HTT. And without her supporting Ritz & Meeeo idea, there will be no HTT either.
>>
>>143442881
mugi literally is the most humble rich person possible. She finds joy in simple stuff, she doesn't mount her high horse and she has no shame in working in a job like mcdonalds. In my opinion her only flaw is being too nice, it makes her less "real".

As of Yui I just like to smear other peoples waifus, she is great. Not my type but nonetheless, great.
>>
>>143442881
>Trip to london
>All their instruments
Do you remember when girl group from Nichibro make fun of Keion for being able to go to London with their own money?
All the Keions pretty much has an easy life, only Mugi is wealthier.
>>
File: 8753478.png (879 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
8753478.png
879 KB, 1280x800
>>143442629

Look at pic related and tell me what was Mugi reply?

>But we are healthy that is kind of senior like

I am not saying that I dislike Mugi or any other Keion but you don't like memes but have no problem calling Yui mentally handicapped knowing well what she is capable when she gets serious. But yea Mio should be at the top.
>>
>>143443051

Oh I didn't see your post before posting this >>143443395 nevermind then.
>>
File: lots os ritsus.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
lots os ritsus.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
Ricchan is love.
>>
will mugi take the reigns of her fathers yakuza clan when she gets older?
>>
>>143443458
no worries buddy
>>
>>143443291
>>143443051
To be honest I don't actually have an issue with Mugi being rich or that she treats her employees like shit. No what bothers me is that she is only nice to her employees when her friends are around.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.