[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you cut of your left index finger if you'd get a special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1316334594809.jpg (172 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1316334594809.jpg
172 KB, 720x720
Would you cut of your left index finger if you'd get a special deal in exchange?
The deal is, every existing AMV on the internet gets you one dime in cash. It is instantly transfered to your back account. Every new AMV also counts. AMVs that you upload yourself do not count.

Well /a/, would you do it?

I think I would because this bullshit is fucking everywhere.
>>
>set up a blog where I pay people 5 cents for every single AMV they make and upload to youtube, no matter the quality of said AMV
>literally print money

You bet your ass I would
>>
>>143433163
I don't think you would have to do that.

You'd probably get over 10.000 usd right of the bat for all exisiting amvs.

THen you would have a pretty decent daily income. Maybe 20 or 30 usd. not quiet like a real job but almost up there.

It worth missing a finger for sure.
>>
>>143433070
Not anime, faggot.
>>
>>143433273
Yeah, but imagine the chaos I would create
>smelly, shitty weeb girls who spend too much time thinking about Naruto and Sasuke are now making unbelievable money and nobody seems to know how they're getting it
>>
>>143433335
Thread about AMVs -> not anime
Right, try again you shitty slut.
>>
>>143433378
Obviously the deal is exclusive to you. Nobody else can do that.
>>
>>143433415
Read again, I pay them half to make any AMV, regardless of quality
They can shit out absolute garbage in bulk, and I'll pay them 5cent per video
>>
>>143433070
>AMV
But don't they get taken down for violating copyright laws?
>>
>>143433450
clickfarms are more profitable, for an amv you have to actually encode a video. No way it can ever be faster than clicking on a couple of ads.
>>
>cut finger
>get instant cash
>get surgery to immediately reattach finger
You just gotta deal with tons of pain
>>
>>143433070
>left index finger
I need that one to strafe right
>>
Why is this thread not deleted yet? Fuck off retards.
>>
>>143433635
You can learn to use your middle finger for that quickly.
>>
>>143433070
Totally

could I replace my finger or have it reattached?
>>
>>143433070
>index
I'm on to you, OP.
>>
Fingers are overrated.

Would you give up an eye if it was boosted to a quarter?
>>
>>143434188
No way. I like my eyes.
>>
>>143434237
But then you have an excuse to wear a cool eyepatch.
>>
>>143434237
How will you ever become a demon though anon-kun?
>>
>>143433070
>>143434188
>google AMV
>2M video results
>500+ from the last 24 hours
Yes, I would absolutely give up an eye for half a million untaxed dollars on the spot plus the equivalent of a $15-an-hour full time job, plus weekends, for doing nothing.
>>
>>143433070
Of course
Do I get something extra if I cut the other fingers?
>>
>>143433070
Raildex MADs are pretty cool, though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.