[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kenichi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: kenitchy.jpg (46 KB, 442x377) Image search: [Google]
kenitchy.jpg
46 KB, 442x377
I read that the manga has way more to it than the anime let on, so I was wondering if anybody knew how the anime ran when compared to the manga? What I mean is, did the anime just show different bits and pieces of the manga until it reached the actual end, or does the manga have way more after Kenichi beats that one purple haired Ragnarok dude?
>>
>>143428191
Manga got ended along with all other Series in the magazine to produce 50?/25? new series to celebrate the magazines founding x years before.

It did not go well.
>>
>>143428390
Well fuck. I guess I'll just start hunting for volumes then. Thanks senpai
>>
>>143428191
honestly the anime is better than the manga, just stop
>>
File: ec7ed834d79796717344104fa.jpg (300 KB, 850x1329) Image search: [Google]
ec7ed834d79796717344104fa.jpg
300 KB, 850x1329
>>143428191
The manga was rushed towards the end, and it shows. At the very least we got a ending where the protagonist actually ends up with the girl. Which is pretty rare is shonen battle manga since they usually go the open ended route, especially ones that are cut off.
>>
>>143429508
He didn't really though. It's literally only the very last panel where it says he married but it didn't even show to whom.
>>
File: 020.jpg (335 KB, 878x1300) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
335 KB, 878x1300
>>143430929
It's pretty obvious though,especially looking at the daughter.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.