[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your keiki tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1410984853467.jpg (522 KB, 1244x1561) Image search: [Google]
1410984853467.jpg
522 KB, 1244x1561
This is your keiki tonight.
>>
>>143428018
Cousin was best shame she lost.
>>
>>143428018
Never liked her

>>143428053
This
>>
She's married, you know
>>
File: Words.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Words.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
Can I have this one instead?
>>
>>143428018
One whole cake please.
You don't have to cut it into slices.
>>
>>143428053
No, she won and their kids went to torment zombie
>>
>>143428053
I think she won in the manga
>>
>>143428385
Her dumb husband has barely taken a bite out of this delicious chocolate cake. Instead, he pines after his cold little cherry tart.
>>
>>143430775
quit making shit out man. she lost in manga.
>>
File: 14418282152737.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
14418282152737.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>143428507
Only if you can make her princess shoes.
>>
>>143431321
>Last page of the manga, she's wearing the shoes he made
God damn
>>
>>143431431
They'll meet again one day anon, he'll move to a University at the town where she's teaching and he'll make her lots more shoes, and they will live happily ever after.
>>
>>143431543
I hope so. She explicitely said that she woudl never be able to enjoy the rain without thinking about him
For a 45 minute movie, I can't believe how much I enjoyed it
>>
>>143431611
Wait it was only 45 minutes long? Damn felt longer.
>>
>>143431789
46 minutes, excuse me
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36ioa8
>>
Delicious brown cake with mole that desperately wants to be dicked.

THICC sexy tomboy cousin who always wears those sexy torn jean shorts.

And he chooses the fucking boring ass zombie girl.
>>
>>143428018
I'd have a slice.
>>
>>143431243
The same exact shit happened in the manga, retard. The same implication that those two kids are related to MC and his cousin, while the poor zombie girl basicly is stuck decaying at an extremely, very, very slow case forever.
>>
Stop this cancerous forced meme.
>>
>>143431995
And doesn't even truly end up with her by the end of the manga. The epilogue manga implies that she stays on her own in that forest, waiting to die eventually with the cat who does years later. Two kids who are obviously related to the MC and Cousin (whether it's there's isn't clear) go to visit her because her whole existence has become a myth years later. She appears before them looking the same way she did 15-40+ years ago, they talk, and she the kids reference something about the myth saying if they upset her she'd rip/eat their heart out (referencing the actual thing that happened, as well as metaphorically hinting that she kind of broke the MC's heart int he end due to them not truly being able to stay together forever since her case is different.

It's actually quite a sad ending. She chooses to stay by herself with the cat until they die a few years after the ending, and then is left alone for even more years because the cat's strain was no where near as strong as hers. I'm sure the MC came to visit but the pages implied that she is more cut off from them and she's become a ghost. The girl he met who went to the well every night to scream because she was miserable only wanted to be happy and in the end she's stuck 'living' alone for eternity. Even if the MC is still alive, he's going to die long before she does.
>>
>>143430793
[citation needed]
>>
I want cousin to win

>>143433459
That's pretty sad, wanted a good ending
>>
>>143433530
>>143433641

It's either a shitpost or forced delusion from denial. The epligue made it clear as fuck that Zombie did not end up with the MC. The children imply that MC and cousin may have gotten together but proof is always needed to actaully confirm this. The only thing that is certain for Zombie is that the story royally fucked her in the worst way possible and she ends up alone in the end.

>>143433641
I only half-expected a good ending for the anime because a saw a lot of people talking about Zombie eating the MC in the manga and the manga being a lot darker, so I expected they'd either change it to appeal to a wider audience or the shit would trip into a dark, cannibal-like ending with the MC dead. More than halfway into the series I ended up getting busy and never got back to it for a couple of years until I think I ran into a 4chan post or youtube video about the series that kind of spoiled both the anime and manga. I then decided to take a look at the Manga to see what was supposed to be so dark about it, and... it was really depressing. This series that I dropped years ago due to being busy turned out to have the most depressing ending for no reason at all. Aside from eating the MC as a worst case ending, I thought her eventually dying and the MC having to move on after... shit like that, right? I never expected it to just give her the worst fate she didn't deserve.
>>
>>143428018

Why did you have to remind me? Rea's dad was such a faggot. Literally 10/10 wife and he dotes over his own daughter.
>>
File: itisdeliciouscake.jpg (264 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
itisdeliciouscake.jpg
264 KB, 1024x1200
>>
>>143433816
>>143433459
I wanted to get around to reading the manga, but I don't feel like it now.
That's fucking depressing because the anime was really light hearted, I adored the first 3 episodes.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>143434137
It's a bitter sweet but also fuck you ending. It's bitter and sweet because both admit to loving each other (albeit not directly) in the end and apparently move on on good terms, leaving the reader to wonder what they will do next in the future. The epilogue then comes out and tells us that she basically forces herself to live for decades because her existence is problematic and dangerous, and all that jazz. Even with that kind of ending they could have made it less depressing, it's just how they went about doing it. It just comes off as though she's forcing herself to be happy for everyone else's sake, forcing herself to be glad that the MC ends up happy while she spends an eternity basically the witch of forest myth. She will decay at an extremely low paste until she eventually dies. Everyone who knows her will most likely die decades before she does and nobody aside from them will know that she exists. I just realized a perfect way to sum up her fate.

Edward Scissor-hands.
>>
File: 1433015900938.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1433015900938.png
140 KB, 368x368
>>143434476
That's fucking heavy. Even Dusk Maiden of Amnesia ended on a better note.
>>
>>143434589
Haven't read the manga, but does it end the same way as the anime? It was nice
>>
File: 1452072276447-2.jpg (8 KB, 186x255) Image search: [Google]
1452072276447-2.jpg
8 KB, 186x255
>>143434589
>>
>>143434686
The manga had a lot more story than the anime, the ending wasn't a complete troll like the anime either.
It even got a really cute epilogue chapter where they're practically married.
I honestly compared them because I think their adaptations aired at the same time, or close to each other.
So with the Sankarea ending being so melancholic it's pretty depressing.
>>
Really makes you think.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.