[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I kno that you have more important topics, but will this anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tdlyfw7c1w4gnxm8eoof.jpg (176 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
tdlyfw7c1w4gnxm8eoof.jpg
176 KB, 800x450
I kno that you have more important topics, but will this anime get like more mature in later episodes?

I've just started to watch it and I'm already done with 8th episode. I wonder if battles are so careless and the anime overall is that ridicolous till now.
>>
>>143422775
Read the manga.
>>
>>143422775
The series is all about having fun on a crazy adventure for the One Piece
You're gonna see some wacky things and the characters having a good time along the way

But shit can get real
When the serious matters are presented, they are intense and emotional

It does have a light-hearted start, but it will soon after have more serious shit happening
>>
First of all read the manga

Second of all, the tone of OP jumps between knowing when to be serious but never losing it's sense of adventure

Third, the point that everybody says to watch up to is Arlong Park. If you aren't sold by that point, just stop
>>
Some helpful responses in there already. Any more?
>>
>>143423296
What he said. I wasn't really feeling the series until I got to Arlong Park, but then I was hooked.
>>
>>143423296
I liked Arlong Park, but what amazed me the most and boosted my rythm was Enies Lobby. Amazing arc, because it has a lot of those serious moments we are discussing
>>143422775
You will probably feel like giving up in Alabasta. Either read the manga or... well take it like a man. It gets pretty good afterwards, but they reaaaaaally fucked up the rythm in that arc
>>
>>143422775
>will this anime get like more mature in later episodes?
No, but if you're looking for more mature animes for people like you maybe you should try Tokyo Ghoul :^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.