[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take an anime with a straightforward name and give it a LN title.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7
File: assclass.jpg (312 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
assclass.jpg
312 KB, 1600x1024
Take an anime with a straightforward name and give it a LN title.

>The Best Teacher We've Ever Had Is An Octopus Man Who's Gonna Destroy The World!?
>>
>I Became The Worst Serial Killer In History After I Found A Magic Notebook?!
>>
>The Incredibly Out There Voyages and Quests of Both Me and My Descendants Who Are All Nicknamed 'JoJo' Over 125 Years and 2 Universes!?
>>
I Am A Ninja That Has A Demon Sealed Inside Me And I Want To Be King Of The Ninjas?!
>>
>Finding My Dad: The Amazing Life Of Two Kid Psychopaths Running Amock
>>
>I Can Stretch Like Rubber and I'm Going to Become King of the Pirates!?
>>
Thugs Are Trying to Murder Me Even Though I Am a Completely Normal Highschool Student???!?!?
>>
My Dream Was To Become A Pope But I Became A Deamon Lord!?
>>
>I Ate A Middle-Aged Man's Hair And Now I'm Going To Become A Hero!?
>>
>I Have Magic Murder Eyes And I Really Fucking Hate This Chair?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>I Was Just A Simple Tofu Delivery Boy, But Now I'm A Professional Street Racer?!
>>
Dolls have come to life and they keep invading my bedroom?
>>
>I'm a simple loser who keeps sucking cocks but now I'm the OP of this thread!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!!?!?
>>
>>143413971
>>143413988
>>143414080
>The Premise Is Really Straightforward But I Can't Stop Phrasing It As An Overly Hysterical Question?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>Re:Zero Life From Zero in a Fantasy World
>>
>No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
>>
I Wanted To Join A Guild But My Boobs And Ass Got Way Bigger And Now Im Naked All The Time!?
>>
>I know I'm in love with this one girl but i think i might be in love with this other girl who keeps invading my privacy but i can't admit it to myself and i can't stop cleaning my house?
>>
I Was An Alien Trying To Conquer A Planet And Now I Am Defending It!?
>>
I Confessed To a Girl Yesterday, And She Liked me, but now she HATES Me?
>>
>My Crush And I Like Each Other, But We Live In Different Universes?!
>>
>After a vacation to the beach i somehow ended up engaged to a sea creature and now the Yakuza wants to kill me?
>>
>I Spent Many Hours On A Virtual Reality Game And Now The Servers Are Shutting Down So I Stay Until It Shuts Down And Then I Get Transported Into The Game With Extremely Powerful Servants?
>>
My crush's parallel universe self is trying to hook us up over the phone?!
>>
>I joined the student council of an all girls school but now they all talk about SEX?!?!?!?!
>>
>I Can Kill Anything With One Punch, But My Training Made Me Go Bald?!
>>
>I Come From The Sea To Conquer The Humans, But Now I Work At a Beachhouse To Pay Off The Hole In The Wall I Made
>>
>All i wanted to do was enjoy some peace and quiet but now angels keep falling from the sky and i can't stop stealing their panties?
>>
>>143414240
>>143414276
A Shitty Copypasta Finds A Way To Appear In Every Thread?!
>>
I crushed my cellphone and now it's gone to a different universe?
>>
>I really want some cheap bento but these jerks keep on attacking me!!?!?
>>
File: 1268764524645.jpg (60 KB, 907x544) Image search: [Google]
1268764524645.jpg
60 KB, 907x544
>Sea cat
>>
>I Punched Some Old Guy In The Face, And Now I've Been Sent To A Remote Island Filled with Annoying Kids Where I Just Want To Do My Own Stuff But Nobody Will Let Me!
>>
Is it bad that I love my mobile suit so much that I became the suit itself??
>>
>>143414350
>I Keep Having to Remind Anon That This Is Already a Thing?!
>>
>Problem children are invading the garden again, aren't they?
>>
>My sister seems normal on the outside....BUT SHES REALLY A STINKY SMELLY NEET WHO IS A TOTAL WEIRDO!!!!?!?!?
>>
I Can Defeat My Opponents In One Punch And I'm Being Followed By Gay Cyborg?!
>>
All I Have Is A Coat, My Guns And A Motorbike, Let's Go Somewhere New. —my Three Days Relishing the Resplendence of Terra—
>>
>I Want to Practise for Our Performance But All My Senpais Want to Do is Sit Around and Drink Tea I'm a No-Fun-Allowed Bitchface
>>
I Died And Now I Am Fighting God With Some Highschool Students!?
>>
>I Can't Believe Me and My Imouto Have to Starve to Death In a Cave!
>>
>I'm Just A Fisherman But Actually Boxing World Champion!?
>>
I Was Watching Anime and Posting On An Online Imageboard When Suddenly I Lost The Game?!
>>
>I wanted to be a Magical Girl, but now everything is going wrong!?
>>
>>143414435
Dammit
>>
I Made A Promise Ten Years Ago Involving A Locket and Many Keys But I Forgot What Happened??
>>
>>143414435
you fucker
>>
>I live in a world where dirty words are illegal but THE BEST GIRL IS DEAD AND WE'LL NEVER GET A SEASON TWO
>>
>There's No Way My Average High School Life Can Become Just Like My Flavour of the Month Kuso-Novel
>>
>I Can't Sound Out 'Eyes Laws Dug Aim' Because My Brain Is Limited?
>>
>I'm From A 4-Koma But They Put Me Into A Full Length 30 Minute Series And The Pacing Is Fucking Awful!?
>>
>Our Country Was Invaded And A Robot Turned Me Into An Immortal Vampire!?
>>
I Held Her When She Was A Baby And Now I'm Groping Her Ass?!
>>
File: Ayy.gif (380 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.gif
380 KB, 220x220
>>143414435
>>
>My First Love Big Bang Middle School Crush Saved The Galaxy, Maybe I Was Wrong To Want Normalcy?
>>
>>143414341
Nice palindrome digits, bro.
>>
>I played innocent card games and now I can't stop sending noobs to hell when I beat them?
>>
>Could You Imagine A Jeopardy Category Where All The Answers Are Light Novel Titles?!?!
>>
File: 1436971464455.jpg (162 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436971464455.jpg
162 KB, 600x450
>>143414555
Holy fuck, good eye anon.
>>
>I Used To Be A Mercenary Until I Met A Silver Haired Faggot And Now All My Friends Are Dead!?
>>
Now this is shitposting I can get behind
>>
Fans Are Mad That I Defeated QWYCHYROLOLOLOLOL?!
>>
>I'm a Lesbian in Love With My Best Friend and I Want to Butter Up My Pooper?
>>
>I used to be a normal high school boy that wanted to molest girls, but my girlfriend killed me and now my power comes from molesting girls?
>>
Why is every title a question what the fuck?
>>
>>143414575
girls und panzer
>>
>I wanna be the very best like no one ever was and catching them is my real test while training them is my cause as I will travel across the world searching far and wide helping people understand the power thats inside
>>
>>143414644
I loved this anime, season 2 when?
>>
>>143414638
>I Tried To Ressurect My Mom And My Brother Turned Into An Empty Armor!?
>>
>The Sexy Girl I Accidentally Summoned With Magic Is Really King Arthur?!

>My Future Self Wants To Kill Me Because I Want To Be A Hero?!

>The Girl Next Door Who Cooks My Breakfast Every Morning Is Actually A Worm-Infested Slut?!
>>
>>143414644
Is It Wrong to Try to End Every Title in a Question Mark?
>>
>Quack Quack! Was What I Said When I Turned Into A Duck.
>>
This thread has made me realized that Light Novel titles are the book store equivalent of click bait.
>>
>>143414670
>I loved this anime, season 2 when?
The title isn't lying, I definitely loved this anime, and I'm indeed looking forward to a second season. Hopefully they don't just troll us by never making one.
>>
>My Waifu Suddenly Became A Three Dimensional Petite Girl Who Is Sporting Gigantic Guns Underneath Her Skirt And I'm Not Sure That It's A She Since He Or She Is Flat Chested With A Penis Even Larger Than Mine And He Or She Tries Extremely Hard To Sound And Look Like A Woman?
>>
>After starting a new year in highschool i was attacked and forced into joining a fake game creation club and all the girls are pants on head retarded?
>>
My Daddy Issues Made Me A Mecha Pilot!
>>
>The Box Is Dark. The Monsters Breed. Will You Open The Box?
>>
>After getting stuck in a video game like the totally original idea it is, i decided to underhand an entire city, buy out all the important buildings and declare myself ruler of an elite inner circle, all whilst styling a sweet robe and pushing up my glasses every 5 minutes?
>>
>The Random Woman I Murdered Is Actually A Vampire And I Have Magical Murder Eyes?!

>My Senpai Is Actually An Immortal Vampire Hunter And Thinks I'm Her Target?!?!

>My Older Sister Is Part Demon And Not Actually Related To Me?!?!?!

>The Quiet Maid Was Actually That Happy Girl I Used To Play With As A Kid?!?!?!?!

>The Happy Maid Is Actually A Sociopath And I'm The Only One That Can Save Her From Killing Herself?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>143413984
My fucking sides
>>
>I Just Wanted To Live in This Super Cheap Apartment But Three Semen Demons And A Cosplayer Won't Let Me?
>>
>My Slag Can't Possibly Be This Cute!?
>>
>A Ferret Turned Me Into A Magical Girl And Now I'm A Raging Lesbian?!
>>
>My Father Died, Now A Demon Wants To Eat Mysteries?!
>>
>My Nephew Is Older Than Me And He Can Also Stop Time?!
>>
>I Just Found Out Unrivaled Under The Heavens Is Only A Heat-Haze!?
>>
My Parents Sold Me For 150 Million Yen So I Tried To Kidnap A Rich Girl Then She Thought I Tried To Save Her So I Ended Up Working As Her Butler!
>>
My name is Sakamoto and I am mary sue to to infinity?!
>>
>Yeah I'm a Murderous Monkey from Space, So What?!
>>
>My Childhood Friend Is A Mary Sue And Everyone In My High School Has Chuuni Powers?
>>
>My Dick Get's Hard Whenever I see the Boy I Like. But I'm a Girl?!
>>
File: 030.png (298 KB, 1000x1442) Image search: [Google]
030.png
298 KB, 1000x1442
>>143418093
>>
>Now I've Lost It, Now I Know I Can Kill!
>>
>I died but I got transported to a fantasy world with a useless goddess, a stubborn wizard, and a perverted crusader
>>
I love my chidhood friend who plays in a school orchestra, but I still pretending I am a lesbian, what do?!
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.