[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This cuck will eventually learn to actually control all for one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
This cuck will eventually learn to actually control all for one in season 2... right?
>>
>>143357390
Yeah. The Festival/Tournament arc followed by the Training arc and finishing with the Ninja Turtle fight will wrap up season 2.
>>
>>143357643
Sounds great when does it start
>>
>Figure he'd go to the school as a commander/leader type person with no quirk at all since he's such a hero fanboy and takes so many notes
>Turns out he's just handed the best quirk ever

How can you fuck things up so bad?
>>
>>143357390
No, he still can't use it efficiently as of the most recent chapters, and he still cries like a little bitch.
>>
>>143358304
That was the original concept for it, but I think it was an editor that made him change it. An underdog character with no quirk sounds good, but it would probably be difficult to make his wins not seem like asspulls/luck based.
>>
>>143357390

He learns he can't just amp up one part of his body to get better. He can use 5% power throughout his entire body for 5 minutes which should be covered in season 2.

However he is going to wreck himself super hard in the sports festival. Using his fingers a "bullets".
>>
File: NO.gif (503 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
503 KB, 300x222
>>143358304
>him getting All for One fucked anything up
>him being a 'commander' type is better than seeing the interaction between him and ALL MIGHT

You are not my hero, and are not PLUS ULTRA.
>>
>>143358304
Not everyone has to be Batman, not mention the amount of asspulls Horikoshi would have had to make with powerless Deku. Giving him AfO was a good move.
>>
>>143358470

Damn, it figures. And no need to have him win all the time. Everyone else has been propping him up so far.

Luckily the series is also propped up by almost everybody else being likable, especially All Might.

>>143358604

All Might could have still been a teacher without handing him over some Godly power.
>>
>>143358304
don't listen to these other replies they're all dumb as fuck

this is basically "ass-pulls: the manga" so get used to it
>>
>>143358812

>Not everyone has to be Batman

Are Batmen common in anime? Seems to me the typical main character just keeps pulling new powers out of their asshole to get out of a sticky situation.
>>
>>143357390
You start to see just how much of a madman this guy really is, Deku that is.
>>
>>143358954
Not only that, but Deku doesn't have Batman's money so he wouldn't always win by pulling a new gadget out of his ass. But Batman's role in major event crossovers is as a "commander type," so Deku leading teams of heroes would be pretty cool to make up for no quirk.

He could be like Spike Speigel or Guts; an impressive normie, though normies are rare in the BnH world, who constantly trains and beats tough opponents by skill, planning, and general knowledge on heroes/villains. Eventually, he'd gain the resources to become anime Batman just as Saitama is anime Superman.

Ironically, the past of Deku's character was when he was training in order to handle AfO. Imagine if he turned down All Might's offer to inherit AfO just becaise he happened to enjoy working out only to learn that AfO is a lie.
>>
>>143358831
>All Might could have still been a teacher without handing him over some Godly power.

You sure?
>opponent is kicking all might's ass
>"Y'know what? I'm just going to punch EVEN HARDER."
All Might's "strategy" wouldn't work for a quirkless Midoriya.
>>
>>143359317
If you want stuff like that so bad you can simply continue watching whatever dc/marvel is shitting nowadays, anon.
>>
>>143357870
Probably in time for the fall season.
>>
Yeah after the festival he has a "go work with a pro for a day" sort of shit and he gets paired up with an old veteran that helps him learn to use about 5% of OfA all over his body which lets him hit hard and pull off acrobatic movements. He gradually increases the limit over the course but has been known to break his limbs severely when an emergency demands that he put absolutely everything behind a punch.
>>
>>143358954
The Batmen in anime usually win by having the villain become dumber than a rock and to exploit some unseen and never explained before weakness that no one but the MC had noticed.
>>
>>143359321

Midoriya didn't need teaching on strategy. He needed some confidence.
>>
>>143357390
one piece 2.0? holy shit, the art is hilarious.
>>
I watched because I thought he'd be some awesome quirkless martial artist/detective/gadgeteer

And then they turned him into bootleg superman

Bullshit
>>
File: Gran_Torino.png (28 KB, 220x374) Image search: [Google]
Gran_Torino.png
28 KB, 220x374
>>143357390
Yep, you can thank pic related for that. All Might is a very shitty teacher.
>>
>>143359573
>I wanted to see japanese batman
>all I got was a literal one punch man
>>
>>143359574
>All Might is a very shitty teacher.
To be fair, that's pretty much acknowledged in-universe
>>
>>143359696
Indeed it is, both by friends and foes.
>>
>>143358304
Have you not learn from other battle shounenshits?
>>
>>143359795

I know it's my fault but it seemed like where they were going with him being quirkless and writing so many notes.

I honestly thought he was going to start ordering around all those heroes who were just standing around waiting for someone with appropriate powers to come in.
>>
>>143359891
>receiving orders from a quirkless kid
>>
File: 1466572845739.jpg (13 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1466572845739.jpg
13 KB, 278x278
>>143359891

>some middle schooler telling the trained professional heroes how to use their powers in a situation where they've already established none of their quirks were suitable for the task at hand

anon, think about these things.
>>
>>143360208
exactly, deku isn't nearly charismatic enough to pull this kinda shit.

In fact he's barely even capable compared to everyone else, the only thing he has going for him is that he's gaining allies to compensate for his lack of ability
>>
>>143358304
The quirk is more representative of one of the them of the manga. One for All is a power that passes on, and each recipient not only takes and increases the full power of the quirk, they take on the teachings of their previous master and add to it (a lot of what All Might has said to Deku are things Nana taught him, but one thing he did differently than her was create a symbol of peace for society).

This is fitting for a series that's titled after a school, the youth inheriting from the older generation to become a stronger future. Even the antagonists are using this theme, with Shigaraki and All for One.
>>
What chapter did the final episode ended on?
>>
>>143360096
>>143360208

I agree he's too much of a little bitch for anyone to listen to anyway. Which is really weird since people seem to idolize him a lot in school.

>This is fitting for a series that's titled after a school

Nigga 80% of fucking anime takes place in a God damn school. They can afford to break that tired theme once in a while for goodness sake.
>>
>>143360523
Near the end of chapter 21. The way the episode ended was probably appropriate for the end of a season that isn't going to have an immediate next season. However the end of chapter 21 goes on for a couple more pages to set up the next arc.
>>
>>143360621
Thank you.
>>
>>143357390
How in the hell did this get a season 2 this anime sell really bad.
>>
>>143360594
>Nigga 80% of fucking anime takes place in a God damn school. They can afford to break that tired theme once in a while for goodness sake.
Just because a series is set in a school does not mean this particular theme is used. Very rarely do they seem to care about the students actually being taught for the story.
>>
>>143360680
It sold average. Which considering how many anime sell badly can be considered quite bad. But it gave the manga a good enough boost and WSJ wants to push it, and they have the money to do so.
It's easy to understand anon
>>
I feel like they overused "I am a hero"

A song like that should be reserved for when something balls-to-the-walls awesome happens
>>
>>143360680
MHA still sells a lot of merchandise from some report I remember seeing, and an anime is a good vehicle to continue pushing that stuff. And it probably would've been in production months ago, before we got ratings, this is just when they probably wanted to report it.
>>
>>143358954
Welcome to power level shonen battle anime

Asspulls are beyond common in this demographic. It's like Deux Ex Machina is a fucking requirement for the job.
>>
>Abloobloobloo why did he get OFA that's overpowered I wanted him to outsmart everyone

Mangafag here. He still does outsmart everyone you stupid, dense retards. He relies on his smarts, skills, and knowledge a lot because he's not very good at controlling OFA. You'll see an example of that during the race in the next season. He only uses his quirk when he feels like It's necessary and needed too.
Also he'll become more of a madman, a smart madman, but a madman nonetheless.
>>
>>143360680
Split cour was decided from the start, same as another bones blunder known as concrete shitvolutio
>>
File: uraraka kid.png (660 KB, 834x804) Image search: [Google]
uraraka kid.png
660 KB, 834x804
Can't wait for next season to cover Uraraka's development.
>>
File: JHJ.jpg (43 KB, 373x337) Image search: [Google]
JHJ.jpg
43 KB, 373x337
>>143360594

>Which is really weird since people seem to idolize him a lot in school.

well he did punch the 50-something storey robot away in the entrance exam

if that wouldn't leave a good first impression then nothing would
>>
>>143360776
I'm gonna ask you guys something can an anime come back from the dead but manga started sell like hotcakes ?
>>
>>143361088
Ochako pleases old men for monetary compensation.
>>
>>143361166
And he did outmaneuver the guy who was regarded by the rest of the class as a fucking beast and candidate for strongest class member.
>>
File: 1465936047931.png (89 KB, 313x325) Image search: [Google]
1465936047931.png
89 KB, 313x325
>>143360680

>the anime is doing "acceptably"
>merch sales are pretty high
>it has a fair share of western followers, the dub was coming out a few days after each episode

jeez, i don't fucking know

i'm more surprised people actually expected this to flop
>>
>>143358304
Did you not actually read the first chapter? The notes didn't do SHIT to help Bakugo or stop that villain.

What saved the day is his courage and compassion to others. That's his most heroic traits, and that's what gets shown off the most. He's not some master strategist, his character is about being reckless but for the sake of others, and a self destructive quirk. This is what inspires All Might to help save Bakugo. This is what saved Uraraka and got him into UA. This is what caused him to try and help All Might and bought him that extra few seconds. And there will be even more examples in the future.
>>
>>143361800
>and a self destructive quirk.
*and a self destructive quirk is the perfect ability to highlight this trait and have a clear indicator of his personal growth as exemplified by how he is able to wield it.
>>
>>143358304
That wouldn't work for a shonen, remember Mx0?
>>
>>143362028

Mx0 had no redeeming qualities though everything about it was mediocre as fun k
>>
Bakugou dies
All Might couldn't save him
>>
>>143358304
Wait. You actually want a literal normal average everyday high school student as the MC? How is that any better?
>>
>>143357390
He starts getting the hang of it but the crux of the situation is that his control over it scales directly with how buff/built his own body is. Then remind yourself this little nerd only started working out one year ago, and do the math about how much fine control he can possibly have. For reference All Might at Deku's age was more built than Ida.
>>
>>143357390
the police chief is a bad guy isn't he
>>
>>143362104
>though everything about it was mediocre as fun k
>mediocre as fun

Is this the new meme?
>>
>>143362859
Many people thought so but so far it hasn't been proven in the manga and is looking less likely since a joint police x hero raid against the villain's hideout wasn't leaked in any way to the villains despite him taking part in it.
>>
>>143357390
>This cuck

Fuck off
>>
>>143363071
It'll turn out black mist is his stolen quirk
>>
>>143360680
>he fell on flop meme

What are you 12?
>>
What's up withTomura's extra hands?
Was it just a costume style choice that was more and more dropped out of laziness?
>>
>>143363514
Hands from corpses, the one on his face is his father's hand. Some think Tomura's only quirk is disintegration while others think he might have a copycat quirk that allows him to use quirks of whomever he touches because he's demonstrated feats of almost superspeed before so they theorize his multiple hands are to let him use multiple quirks at will.
>>
>>143361072
Nah concrete shit is an original. Of all 3 show's bones made this season Concrete Shit is the only flop BnHA own by Jump(Shueisha) and Banghole Gay Dogs by some other(I don't know what is the name of that company) company.
>>
>>143361323
Highly doubt
. Look at Kingdom one of the best selling manga right now.
>>
>>143358304
>>143362028
World Trigger is basically doing this right now. MC has some power, but it's pathetic and he gets by on smarts as the leader and OP best friends.
>>
File: 56166999_p0.jpg (429 KB, 824x1071) Image search: [Google]
56166999_p0.jpg
429 KB, 824x1071
Can't control things that well.
>>
>>143361518

/a/ is basically /v/ in its ability to predict market trends. That is to say /a/ is shit at predicting market trends.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.