[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do studios like Xebec go from doing mecha to noseless moe shows?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: l with pike.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1940) Image search: [Google]
l with pike.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1940
How do studios like Xebec go from doing mecha to noseless moe shows?
>>
>Hey, I notice you're an anime studio. Are you interested in a job?
>>
Children don't buy merch and DVDs. Working Adults with money can.
>>
>>143333690
Children buy a lot of toys, or their parents buy them for them.
>>
>>143333690
>Children don't buy merch
Guess what franchise is leaps and bounds ahead of all others in terms of moving merch, and has been for decades.
>>
>>143333559
By finding out which one sells the most
>>
>>143333559
>filename
That's an XM8, not a pike.
>>
>>143333743
Gundam
>>
>>143333797
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esox
>>
>>143333743
>>143333807
Which is mostly bought by adults.
>>
>>143333559
Guns don't have noses, dumbass.
>>
>>143333559
Xebec only does mecha when they feel like it though,they won't throw random shit out like sunrise.
I don't care what they do inbetween as long as they can still produce quality shows.
>>
>>143333743
you underestimate the nostalgia-fags for pokemon and transformers.
>>
They helped out on Yamato 2199

Its getting a second season, maybe they'll work on it again?
>>
They let the D take over
This is what happens when you let the D take over your mind. Suddenly you can't stop thinking about tits and butts and thighs and the D and other assortment of sexual body parts
>>
>>143333559
When they realized that they'll go bankrupt if they don't make noseless moe shows. I don't mind if studios have to make piles of garbage if it means them not going bankrupt. Why do you think Madhouse is the way it is now? Redline destroyed them.
>>
the noseless shit is stupid
i'm not even sure i've seen fanart of their noseless shit
>>
>>143336402
>Why do you think Madhouse is the way it is now
I keep hearing this meme tossed around here but I've never seen any sort of evidence that they're in any financial trouble whatsoever
>>
>>143333559
XEBEC NEED TO REMAKE THEIR FIRST SHOW

THESE GIRLS LACKS HEALTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8JY1JQ8II
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.