[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: kawaii.png (204 KB, 555x551) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
204 KB, 555x551
This is so cool it's just like jojo
>>
He honestly looks stupid. At least Jojo look cool in a metro kind of a way but this guy looks like faggot who dances shirtless.
>>
>>143325655
How many times are you gonna make this thread before you're satisfied?
>>
File: kawaki.png (298 KB, 463x314) Image search: [Google]
kawaki.png
298 KB, 463x314
>>143325712
This is my first time making this thread and plus i'm waiting for the next chapter.
>>
>>143325694
He looks better than jotaro imo
>>
They ruined the whole series by starting off with this
>>
>>143325694
This. Jojo is manly fashionable but this is hipster goth edge shit. And really did we really need another one of these MUH CURSE SCARS GIVE ME POWERRRR things?
>>
>>143325655
Fuck off narutards.
>>
>>143327195
this better than jojo
>>
I don't know what this is but I doubt it and JJBA are very similar. JJBA hasn't been 'Le manly xDD' for over 20 years now and this doesn't look anything like it even when it was like that. What is this anyway?
>>
>>143327414
Oh it's Naruto ok then. These series are very different and aimed at different people so I don't get the comparisons but ok.
>>
>>143327414
The second coming of Sasuke
>>
>>143327461
I'd be the second coming of Sasuke if you catch my drift (I want to rape the edge out of him).
>>
I'm still a ninja
>>
Pls niggas your'e getting baited
>>
>>143327879
Who's getting baited?
>>
>>143327967

Everyone.
>>
>>143327999
I'll be sending you to meet the 7th
>>
>>143327246
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/fuck%20off%20narutards/
How many times are you going to make this post before you're satisfied?
>>
>>143329210
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn
>>
>>143329210
leave him alone he's trying to fit in.
>>
>>143329253
This sounds like Copypasta. Sure, whatever, kid. I've been here since 2003, scant months after the founding of the site AT LEAST. If this isn't copy pasted, you DO sound mad. That's fine. But if my quip DID make you THIS mad, mad enough to write all that, then, dude, chill the fuck out, Lurk and git gud.
>>
File: 1461250859492.jpg (115 KB, 867x451) Image search: [Google]
1461250859492.jpg
115 KB, 867x451
>>143329253
>I live everyday growing stronger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.