[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she the most popular character on /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mikoto.jpg (235 KB, 1280x697) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.jpg
235 KB, 1280x697
Is she the most popular character on /a/?
>>
>>143324358
It's been 8 years since Index anime came out. Biribiri was crazy popular in the past, perhaps to the point she was the most popular. But like with Index's decline, so too did her popularity as people move on. While not most popular, she's still very popular.
>>
>>143324603
Biribiri is still wildly popular.
>>
>>143324358
Not only on /a/. She's the most popular on LNs official contest.
>>
>>143324358
She's popular and that popularity also brings a lot of haters, still she's a cutie
>>
>>143324358
No. She wouldn't even enter in the top 20 of popular characters in /a/.
>>
>>143324358
>tsundere
>utterly one sided romance
>useless in the overarching plot
>irrelevant almost all of the times
>goes full retard around MC even in the most serious moments
She's just overrated.
>>
>>143325034
I know and not saying she isn't.
>>
You weren't around for Biribirimania

Nobody could get enough of her
>>
>>143324358
She's popular because she's just perfect.
>>
>>143324358
Middle schoolers are the best
>>
the most popular character on /a/ is probably one of the K-ons
>>
>>143325829
Nah it's either Rei or Asuka.
>>
>>143325829
Not anymore.
>>
>>143325461
This
>>
>>143326213
Haruhi and Yotsuba come close too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.