[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plots That Shit The Bed: I'd Rather Have Nothing Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress.jpg (100 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress.jpg
100 KB, 610x343
Just watched the 11th episode of this steaming pile of horse shit and I'm filled with righteous indignation. Any other animes you can think of that started off strong and then fucked everything up near the end?
>>
>>143321666
>animes
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
>>143321715
sry meant mongas. Any mongas you can recommend?
>>
>>143321666
>animes
>edition
>my righteous indignation

Tip yourself back to gaia, satan.
>>
>>143321845
Didn't mean to trigger you, M'Cuckold.
>>
>>143321715
>calling them shows
You're not living in japan to call animes like it belongs to you as a japanese tv audience
>>
>>143321666
>righteous indignation
when the tip tip meme actually applies
>>
>>143323759
>he's actually this new
>>
>tfw Biba addition was the best that could happen to the show
>tfw he fulfills his role as villian perfectly, fucking up the previously invincible cast and making the audience mad
>tfw it will end on a non-conclusive high note and S2 eventually
>tfw top seller of the season

Thank you based WIT, so many things went right with this project
>>
>>143321666
MODS END THIS CANCER OF AN OP. /a/ is not for recommendations you pile of shit.
>>
>>143321666
First of all, it's not started that strong. Second, The recent episode is not that bad either.
Overall, it just okay show.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.