[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT characters that did everything wrong but for the right reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tokyo ghoul.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tokyo ghoul.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
ITT characters that did everything wrong but for the right reasons

pic related, his wife get's killed by the one-eye and he takes revenge on the ghouls.
>>
>>143320410
What did he do besides kill creatures who must kill many sentient creatures for their own one life?
>>
>>143320410
But he did everything right for the right reasons

Ghouls are nigger tier
>>
>>143320772
>killing innocent ghouls because they are ghouls
>attempted to kill a ghoul child
>>
>>143322160
>ghouls
>innocent

Pick one, you fucking cuckghoul
>>
>>143322160
How many human deaths are those ghouls responsible for? How much human life is worth just one of those those cannibal scum?
>>
>>143322160
There is literally no such thing as an innocent ghoul, they'll be forced to kill a person sooner or later out of necessity, better to kill em while they're young and defenseless.
>>
>>143322160
>ghouls
>innocent
stop
>>
>>143323611
not all ghouls are immoral cannibals, just look at kaneki and the others that took refuge at anteiku
>>
>>143323692
That doesn't help the ghouls case. So the entire race of ghouls has the option not to kill and eat humans and its just a small minority who take it? The humans can't afford mercy when almost every ghoul would just as soon brutally murder everyone they love.
>>
>>143320718
Are we talking about humans or ghouls?

I constantly remind myself of the massive amount of animal flesh i have consumed over my lifetime and tell myself that their lives were not in vain as long as I feel my own life is fulfilling. If this is also the case for some ghouls then I personally don't mind dying in a struggle for survival against another creature that feels the same way.
>>
>>143320410
I've only watched the first season and he was my favorite character by far. Actually i only kept watching it because of the detectives not the monsters, i kept hoping the detectives killed more of those things.
>>
>>143324127
The :Re manga has a stronger focus on the detectives
>>
>>143324180
Cool, might check that out.
>>
>>143324276
all the spoilers you need to jump right into it are that anteiku and most of their staff are fucking dead, kaneki was brainfucked to death and the doctor that operated him at the start of the series is doing more ghoulification experiments with aogiri
>>
Why is Eto so useless?
>>
>>143320410
>Worked to rid the world of Ghouls
>Ghouls being monsters that assume a human forms
>Said monsters hunt Humans and kill them
>Said monsters are also aware of what their actions are doing to the Humans, and they still do it anyway

There is no "right" for Ghouls. Sure, I'd bang some of the girls, but they're disgusting monsters that need exterminating. Humanity should remain on top of the food chain. That crazy motherfucker didn't do anything wrong, except look like a sociopath.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.