[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genshiken 2016-08 http://www.mediafire.com/download/l b3fvr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 262.png (2 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
262.png
2 MB, 1120x1600
Genshiken 2016-08

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lb3fvrbcctrf1bm/Genshiken_2016-08.zip
>>
Even Saki is pushing for Sue route.
>>
>>143305264
Wait, are you telling he turned down the crossdresser faggot?
>>
>>143308425
Yes, you bully
>>
>>143303779
Saki getting married to her man?
>>
>>143305264
With my poor nip reading skills, Kousaka lies that Saki is pregnant to shock Madarame and show that he still hasn't forgotten Saki despite the harem antics. Then Sue asks him to date Sue, and gets Sasahara to haul out Sue's number so Madarame can call right her now.

That's pretty amusing.
>>
>>143309894
Pretty much.

>Then Sue asks him to date Sue
Hmm.
>>
I was hoping the harem shit was really over but I guess it never ends?
>>
So I have all of the original Genshiken and it was one of my favorite series. Has this sequel/continuation/whatever it's considered been any good?
>>
>>143311233
Sortaa depends on what you liked in genshiken. I can't identify with the people in the new circle as I could with the ones in the first series. But depending how you look at it it seems like Genshiken Nidaime and Spotted Flower combined are the Great Madarame Redemption arc and (apart from him even considering the crossdresser at all) I can actually identify with him.
>>
>>143310020
Yeah, I saw that mess up but couldn't be arsed to delete and switch to "Saki asks him to date Sue".

>>143311066
This part doesn't look like harem. I think Saki's calling out Madarame on running away, and tells him to give Sue a shot.
>>
>>143312325
I guess it makes sense since his excuse for not going for sue was beyond flimsy
>>
>>143311233
Read at least until Saki rejects Madarame, it's a GOAT scene and a nice conclusion to the original manga. If you end up liking the trap and his love story with Madarame you can continue the manga until chapter 120 and pretend that it's the end of the story. Next chapter goes full retard and throws out of the window all the development until that point.
>>
Everything went better than expected with these chapters I was too scared to read.
>>
File: 001.png (444 KB, 860x1237) Image search: [Google]
001.png
444 KB, 860x1237
Are you telling me that Madarame will pound this bombshell in the future?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.