[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds of Casca wanting to be with Griffith when she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466873361624.png (47 KB, 281x245) Image search: [Google]
1466873361624.png
47 KB, 281x245
What are the odds of Casca wanting to be with Griffith when she restores her memory?

I'd like this to happen, but I don't think Miura has enough edge left in him to do it. Especially the way these recent chapters have been going he's definitely trying to make it more lighthearted.

But maybe that's just what he wants us to think.
>>
>>143298688
What you don't know is he's gonna kill everyone but Guts and Casca again
>>
File: 1460840236198.jpg (30 KB, 374x350) Image search: [Google]
1460840236198.jpg
30 KB, 374x350
>What are the odds of Casca (...) restores her memory?
Very low. Miura will die before that happens.
>>
>>143298688
It's be better if she died
>>
Why do people think Berserk is going lighthearted? We've had relaxing chapters before, and they just got to the literal safe spot they've been headed to for the past half of the series, things are going to be chill for a bit, it's the calm before the storm when Guts has to go back and face Griffith
>>
Absolutely zero. It wouldn't be edgy, it would be downright stupid.
>>
>>143298861
Explain.
>>
Casca's character was already assassinated so it's not like any further damage would matter
>>
>>143298966
He raped her.

Even if he hadn't, he killed the Hawks.
>>
>>143299020
You don't understand how mind break works?
>>
>>143299687
This entire assumption relies on her being un-mind broken in the first place.
>>
>>143299914
Fuck off stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>143299948
Why do you keep making it?
>>
>>143299976
Stop. Please, I'll give you money. I'm sorry.
>>
>>143300011
Okay, email it to me.
>>
>>143298688

I don't understand why 3-4 chapters out of hundreds show that the manga is going to be more light hearted.

It's a small intermission on a loli island, it will be back to sadness soon.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.