[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: airtv.jpg (368 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
airtv.jpg
368 KB, 1024x768
The story is too ridiculous for me, but it has probably the best OP I've ever watched/listened of all anime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMI72VPAZcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdAtZOgj2w
>>
>>143287552
Tori no Uta is god tier but even JOINT from Shana is better than it.
>>
>>143287636
Shimamiya Eiko > Kawada Mami
>>
The eyes. They grow on you. Kawaii uguu.
>>143287636
>Mami Kawada
I only like that Onegai Teacher's ED.
>>
>>143288766
Why just that song?
>>
>>143287552
>the story is too ridiculous for me

See, I find this hilarious. Because I can truly and honestly believe that a winged being who is forced to see a vision of the only people she could call friends being slaughtered over and over due to a direct order that her guardian was following would be repulsed and even suicidal if her reincarnation were to attempt to form a close bond with someone.

That at least, has a premise with an understandable reason for Misuzu's illness. Whereas Clannad is 'Oh hey, this girl was collapsed in the snow one day and so her dad brought her to some sort of special spot that he felt and begged her to be saved so now the girl's health is now somehow tied in to the actual city itself. Also there's this complete other dimension with this girl in a dilapidated house who collected a bunch of garbage and created a robot and can drastically influence what happens to the main world.

I just honestly cannot fathom how people seem to be incapable of following Air TV. It has the strongest thematic focus of the 3 Keyani adaptations and, honestly, the theme isn't particularly hidden.
>>
>>143290496
Nit that anon but I remember watching this shitfaced years ago, what happened with the crow? Did he time travel in death or something? What happened to the curse?
>>
>>143290565
The crow is basically the MC, Yukito, coming to the realization that he doesn't have the ability to save Misuzu (nor the girl in the sky). He put all his 'soul' into the little doll and gave Misuzu yet another summer as if she had never met him. So, essentially yes, time travel of sorts, but moreso Yukito ending his existence via magic that had been learned throughout generations. The end of his life caused the next reincarnation of Ryuuya/Yukito into Sora, the crow, who just wants to observe Misuzu.

The curse was cured after Haruko, Misuzu's surrogate mother, was able to make the ultimate sacrifice as a mother by showing her 'daughter' infinite love which allowed the girl in the sky to see, upon her reincarnation reaching her 'goal' that just as she thought her guardians had perished due to her own order, so to did someone now watch herself die through her own order. She now had to deal with hurting someone through her absolute fear of forming bonds and so, through the pure love of a mother to her daughter, the girl in the sky regained her own self worth.
>>
>>143290955
Thanks. I remember there were kids in the ending. Were they just rando kids? Is the girl in the sky free now and shit? No more reincarnations?
>>
>>143291107
The girl in the sky will still have reincarnations. And her feathers will still cause phenomena to those who find them. But the girl in the sky is no longer tormented by those visions and can be in some state of peace.

The kids are a 'make of them what you will' sort. There's never been any kind of official clarification from Maeda. For me it only makes sense that they represent the next generation of Ryuuya and Kanna who are now just simply kids who can play with eachother without hindrance.
>>
Ono D aisuke loves Tori no Uta so much he has it as his ringtone. Everytime Sugita meets him he asks if he has changed it, and apparently the answer is always no.
>>
>>143290955
>>143291241
How come it's only Ryuuya and Kanna reincarnating? The woman who served Kanna loved her just as much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.