[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trigger Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Trigger+Girls.png (694 KB, 898x582) Image search: [Google]
Trigger+Girls.png
694 KB, 898x582
What is this gonna be? If Luluco is Miss Trigger, and we've already been told that she can travel between worlds, does that make it basically Luluco Cour 2 with even more references? Is it going to be as violent and action packed as all the weapons imply, a serious story even? If it's serious will it even acknowledge Luluco being canon? Is Twintails really Nui or are the other two going to be brand new characters?
>>
File: image.gif (873 KB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
873 KB, 320x235
>>143278062
>twintails is really Nui
I like the idea of this
>>
>>143278062
>>143278164
>the gas mask is only showing one eye
>>
>>143278062
It's going to continue to be an april fools joke.
>>
>>143278062
>>143278164
>>143278235
>Luluco is holding a pistol
>Nui is holding two knives
Quick, who uses a scoped rifle in other trigger anime. Maybe she's gonna be from the TTGL's spiritual successor
>>
>>143278062
Twintails is Nico from kiznaiver
>>
>>143278062
>Trigger has Skeleton Gloves
>Muzzle has Skeleton Stockings
>Spring has a Skull Mask

How long till they combine for inter-dimensional ass kicking?
>>
>>143278235
It's the wrong eye though, her patch is on her right
Thing is that now that they've done the fiddle with Luluco there's not an anime they put out people aren't going to be combing to see who's going to be the other Triggerette. They'd have to really work at it to pull the same trick twice.
>>
>>143278937
>wrong eye

Nui is 2D, she can just flip
>>
>>143278986
Ah, that's true, it's been so long since I watched KLK I forgot about her popup-book like nature
>>
>>143278806
>They combine into a flaming skeleton
>OVER JUSTICE and Inferno Cop also fuse and they become an even bigger flaming skeleton
Or they get a shotgun and a revolver
>>
>>143278986
>you will never get Nui and Over Justice fighting in a 2D battle while every one else is fully rendered
>>
Before Luluco you could watch every trigger show independently of one another.
Now, you notice the links to most of their shows. They didn't include certain shows they did in Luluco, and the common 'thread' is imashi.
From now on, everyone is going to be looking for references to other trigger shows in trigger shows because of Luluco and the animation staff will put them there to build a 'continuity' for the nerds.
Luluco single handedly took Trigger from a small animation studio to the next Disney. And Trigger Girls will have nothing to do with Luluco except she'll pop in one of the episodes and notice her alternate dimension self and move on.
>>
>>143279657
>alternate dimension self

Oh fuck, I never considered that there might be multiple Miss Triggers

This changes everything. Is each girl an alterante universe version of an existing Trigger character?
>>
File: 1446962040481.png (476 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446962040481.png
476 KB, 849x1200
>>143278353
Her expy in ttgl 2.0
>>
ONERE DIKEIDO
>>
>>143279829
well, if the implications in this episode mean something, yeah! it's obvious that luluco is NOT the first Trigger-chan, even all seems to imply lalaco was Trigger-chan too before.

but multiple Trigger-chans through dimensions, doubt so.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.