[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inazuma Eleven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ws001375.jpg (137 KB, 1571x879) Image search: [Google]
ws001375.jpg
137 KB, 1571x879
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/24/new-inazuma-eleven-game-will-level-5-vision-2016-heres-first-artwork-details/

>The premise of the anime for it is already in the works.
>It will be the best Inazuma Eleven ever.

Are you ready to get super dimensional one more time?
>>
>>143276279
I wonder what gimmick they will use next.
Also shotafags will rejoice
>>
I dropped Go at the end of the time-travel arc because of its shitty execution. Does it get better later?
>>
File: BaaAb-6CEAEep-u.png (258 KB, 578x764) Image search: [Google]
BaaAb-6CEAEep-u.png
258 KB, 578x764
>>143276550
I liked the bits with Fei and Kinako in Chrono Stone, the time-travel arc, but yeah it sucked as a whole. Galaxy, the arc afterward, is largely about a bunch of fuck-ups learning to become friends with each other, and I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>143276340
Article says it'll be a traditional youth story. Get those giant tires ready, it's time to train.
>>
>>143276684
>largely about a bunch of fuck-ups learning to become friends with each other
So Galaxy involves team MC as well?
Also thanks for the suggestion but I honestly think that nothing can surpass the first season.
>>
>>143276886
Not really, it's mostly a new batch of fuckups with like four of the originals. There's alot more bits where the team just slows it down and chills with each other, and I like that because that one episode in the original series with Toramaru and Tobitaka was one of my favorites.
>>
OH FUCKING YES!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME!!!!

I miss the Chuuni Soccer.
>>
File: ws000222.jpg (147 KB, 1571x879) Image search: [Google]
ws000222.jpg
147 KB, 1571x879
I'm sure he's a pleasant fellow
>>
I kind of regret dropping GO during the silly time travel arc, when they were going through history spreading soccer and fusing with people and shit. How long did it go on after that?
>>
File: 1390115580531.gif (707 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1390115580531.gif
707 KB, 480x270
>>143276279

Wait people here actually gave a flying fuck about this franchise?
>>
>>143277303
There was a bit where it suddenly becomes this really poignant story about parental abandonment, and it really felt like the whole rest of the time travel arc was written to facilitate it while the rest was obligation.

It's weird, Inazuma Eleven is mostly goofy soccer, but then out of nowhere it has stuff like that or Fubuki's subplot.
>>
>>143277106
>four of the originals
Those who showed up before or those who haven't? Do we get to know how is rest doing? Also who ended up with Aki?
By the way I was talking about original series when I mentioned "first season"
>>
>>143277600
Oh oops. I meant the original of Go. As far as I know, the closest Aki is to anyone is probably Ichinose. Even then that's only because she got embarrassed when Tenma asked if she was talking to "that American"

Mamoru married Natsumi in the anime.
>>
>>143276279
I want to fuck that boy.
>>
>>143277782
So Go ended without letting us know about who she ended up with? I was even wonder if JousukexTouko is actually a thing.
>Mamoru married Natsumi in the anime.
I didn't skipped watch it so I know that if you are a man, you should shallow her food without complaining about it.
>>
File: z (41).png (205 KB, 482x450) Image search: [Google]
z (41).png
205 KB, 482x450
>>143276279
>my decade long obsession and the reason I learned to subtitle anime is returning adter being replaced with yo-kai and layton

YES.
YESS.
YEEEEEEES!

>>143276684
>poorfag boy makes spaghetti in frying pan
why am I not surprised.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.