[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm literally in tears.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I'm literally in tears.
>>
File: in tears.jpg (39 KB, 409x353) Image search: [Google]
in tears.jpg
39 KB, 409x353
lol
>>
I'm not. I'm glad it happened.
>>
>>143269742
That doesn't mean anything, Anon.
That anime is the equivalent of emotional blackmailing. You're coerced into feeling bad.

Yet I don't regret watching this anime. It made me understand how an anime can be bad and still make you cry
>>
It was shit and let me tell you why;

It's mentioned before the first OP in the series that she's able to interact with the world around her, yet it takes eight (of twelve) episodes to actually demonstrate this to the others.

The entire plot before this is build up the drama to make it appear to most of the others that the lead is just crazy. That, my friends, is forced drama.
>>
>>143269897
>You're coerced into feeling bad

I would have been if this wasn't so obviously forced and Menma wasn't retarded little shit that could do no wrong. Anaru and glasses were the only good things about this show
>>
>>143269900
Double dubs here has the right idea.

>>143269971
You are probably tougher than me. I found no redeeming qualities in this show (Except the lesson it taught me), but I do agree I was found of losers.
>>
>>143269742
Nice blog.
>>
>>143269742
I'm literally your tears.
>>
>>143269900
>>143269971
I don't even care. I watched the whole series today an it made me cry,
>>
>>143270245
It wasn't that sad.
>>
I was literally bored to tears, made it about half way through, then just read the rest on wikia to confirm I made the right decision of dropping.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.