[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sailor Moon Crystal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Sailor_Moon_Crystal_Poster_Art.png (332 KB, 350x499) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_Moon_Crystal_Poster_Art.png
332 KB, 350x499
Where did we go wrong /a/?
>>
New season is fine, though.
>>
File: 1460676998922.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460676998922.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Nowhere since the new season is perfect.
>>
I tried watching and only made it a few episodes in, it just doesn't have the charm and humor of the original.
>>
File: saturn1.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saturn1.jpg
200 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: saturn2.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saturn2.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: saturn3.jpg (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saturn3.jpg
213 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>143267153
I wouldn't call it perfect, but it's still great
>>
>>143267327
I really need that soundtrack from when Saturn starts nuking the planet
>>
Wrong?

Seasons 1 and 2, if those Seasons had Season 3 animation it wouldve been better than prime DBZ.
>>
I'd nut inside Haruka
>>
This season has been much better, but I'd still rather it haven an actual reboot that combined the good of the anime and manga.
Plus, the longer seasons and Monster of the Week episodes would have been good for the other girls.
>>
It should have started with Sailor V.
>>
>>143266286
>following the manga

There
>>
>>143267327
>>143267375
>>143267407
These are all pretty good.

Also what's with the OP?

This 3rd Season has been amazing. Everything went right.

I'm still amazed Toei actually managed to pull it off.
>>
>>143267153
Mugen arc is so fucking good it makes s1 and 2 even worse by comparison. They literally need to remake them in the same style because a complete box set wont seem coherent.
>>
>>143267255
The manga was never really humorous, match it with the butchering that they did to the manga in the first two seasons of crystal and you have a bland product.
>>
>>143266286
well, first off they didn't rehire Ikuko Itoh to do the character designs for Crystal, so the designs for s1-2 look like shit.
And second, it's modern toei. Hoenstly I can see this reboot being justified because fans have been wanting an anime that's closer to the manga since the original really deviated from it and left out some really cool shit.
>>
>>143267153
It's not perfect. I can still see them struggling with budget in some scenes. But overall, it's at least a watchable fucking show.
I can't wait to see how the bluray improves it.
>>
>>143266286
by revisiting nostalgia when we should have moved on.

Sailor Moon's source material was never good. It just seemed good because we were all 9 at the time.
>>
>>143275274
I agree. Technically speaking, Crystal S3 is a great adaptation of the manga. However, it really does draw attention to the flaws inherent in the source material.
>>
More Saturn!
>>
>>143276952
This.

Saturn is SEX!
>>
>>143266286
We weren't wrong, S1 and 2 were shit and we called them shit.

S3 is good and we've called it good.

Let's hope the next two good as well.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.