[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The final movie's subs are out, and what a ride it was.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
The final movie's subs are out, and what a ride it was. Didn't believe Junichi Sato could up the stakes from the aggressiveness of the second season, but the absolute madman went and did it. Shit was off the rails, especially when Potte became an ultra-violent war photographer, Norie got NTRed by Komachi and ended up becoming a christmas cake, Kaoru became an unemployed drug addict and Maon is still best girl.

Why haven't you watched the growth story of the decade yet?
>>
Wow, I thought this anime was Iyashikei.
>>
Season one was still the best desu fampai
>>
>>143251235
Don't let appearances fool you, this show doesn't fuck around when it comes to curveballs.
>>143251468
Animation-wise certainly, which became increasingly jarring when they did the obligatory "Remember this shit from 6 years ago?" montages. There's also something up with the character designs in the movies compared to the earlier seasons and the OVAs, but I can't really put my finger on what.
>>
Does this look like the face of mercy to you, motherfucker?
>>
File: 56246388_p0.jpg (390 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
56246388_p0.jpg
390 KB, 1200x1200
Tomo-chan was aggressive and HEALTHY as fuck.
>>
>>143251601
The new designs look to sexual. They lack the innocence of the hitotose and OVA designs.
>>
Is Fuu supposed to be autistic? Not trolling, the bit near the end with her mother talking about how she used to have behavioural problems kinda came out of left field.
>>
Why is Tomo so shit? she ruined the whole movie.
>>
File: 1406521388486.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1406521388486.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
I'm waiting till my comfy Saturday night to bawl my eyes out over saying goodbye to the Tamayuras
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.