[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tokyo Ghoul:Re
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144
File: 9817576.jpg (84 KB, 614x886) Image search: [Google]
9817576.jpg
84 KB, 614x886
Will Kaneki finally kill Arima?
Will Arima be revealed as an OEG?
Will the unknown squad save Arima?
Will Kaneki act like a bitch and let him go?
Place your bets.
>>
>>143248361

That's Mutsuki... (Leather eyepatch)
>>
File: 23.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>143248562
Notto disu shitto agen.
>>
>>143248562
>That's Mutsuki...
wrongu
>>
Nah, he's just gonna lose some limbs, that's it.
>>
I just want this shitty arc ends
>>
Furuta vs eto this week.
>>
Is there any particular reason we were shown Amon before this arc started? Will he interfere in the Corona/Suzuya fight?
reminder that he was last seen 16 chapters ago
>>
>>143248361
Arima being a ghoul is the only way they could still explain all his bullshit.
I mean ghouls are supposed to be incredibly superior not only strength and speedwise, but also durability, stamina, shock trauma resistance, 5 or 6 senses wise and even strong regeneration.
Despite that Arima shits on even the strongest of ghouls.

The only thing more stupid was that one guy being revealed as a OEG that is so strong that his kagune can casually fuck over the insanity that we were shown Eto is.
This is the typical we have one major ass monster that is supposed to be fucking broken just for someone else to be revealed to be the true big bad that steam rolls the prior monster.
All to establish how powerfull he is.
>>
>>143251315
I forgot to mention despite being a OEG and so powerfull he was still surprised at Eto ripping the machine apart.
Which absolutely makes no sense if he got a grasp on that powerscale.
>>
>>143248361
Arima gets backup and reluctantly agrees to back up.
>>
>>143251306
Well, the nips say Amon will save Suzuya in this chapter. They also say Arima's an OEG.
>>
>>143251740
Floppy is going to be soooo pissed at Amon.
>>
>>143251874
When is Floppy not pissed?
>>
>>143252257
she'll be when Kanou constructs a new body for shiro and the two of them can live happily ever after
>>
>>143251306
I'm thinking that Amon will show up around Takizawa and Akira, while Mutsuki will show up where the Suzuya Squad is. It feels like their stories will intersect, plus Juuzou was the one who gave Mutsuki the advice about controlling herself and using the fire to her benefit. And Kurona is the spider to Mutsuki's scorpion.
>>
>>143252475
So that means never.
>>
>>143252533
Good dammit, I want to see pineapple already.
>>
Grampa Autism will never die so long as a free almond draws breath
>>
>>143254488
I want Hirako to kill Autisma.
>>
File: 1463226103085.jpg (80 KB, 415x832) Image search: [Google]
1463226103085.jpg
80 KB, 415x832
Why is it that Furuta is ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?
>>
File: hellothere.png (61 KB, 152x481) Image search: [Google]
hellothere.png
61 KB, 152x481
Is Furuta the Eazy E of Tokyo Ghoul?
>>
>>143248361
Kaneki can spare him, kill him, wound him I don't care. I just hope Arima doesn't pull more bullshit out of his ass.
>>
>Kaneki is going to finish off Arima
>suddenly Arima deflected his attack
>Arima spawned a kagune behind his back
>he finally revealed his left kakugan
>Kaneki: could that be...?
>Arima: I am the Tokyo Ghoul!
>2fast2furious Tokyo Drift song plays in the back ground
>>
>>143248361
Arima dying or being saved by CCG is so predictable. I hope Ishida doesn't do something boring like that. Would be great if Arima defected or was captured by ghouls for a change. I think neither will happen though. Arima is going to take a quinque made of Kaneki/Rize out of his ass in the last minute.
>>
>>143257365
Just end this arc, Ishida, or give me Pineapple vs Akira.
>>
>>143257584
>another fight going on at the same time
I rellay hope we finish some of the ongoing stuff first, otherwise this will take even longer
>>
Where are the other Furuta posters?
>>
>>143257968
with your mom
>>
File: 1461418674850.jpg (37 KB, 540x247) Image search: [Google]
1461418674850.jpg
37 KB, 540x247
>>143257968
Shitoster kun is here, anon-kun~!
>>
File: FURUTA BADASS.jpg (20 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
FURUTA BADASS.jpg
20 KB, 225x350
Puppets, puppets, get your strings cut!

Puppets, puppets, learn how to fly (no strings attached)!
>>
I'm thinking Touka might appear this upcoming chapter, since it comes out in Japan on her birthday.

Really really hope she doesn't die, but I think there's a good chance she might.
>>
>>143258492
She's the most popular character in Nipland. She won't die.
>>
>>143255709
What does that even mean?
Eazy E is fucking terrible and got Ice cube to write all of his stuff
>>
>>143259619

Furuta is an OG just like Eazy E. THE GODFATHER OF GANGSTA RAP! Furuta is the Godfather of nihilism.

Imagine him singing "Real Muthaphuckin G's" to Eto the shitto or Cuckneki.
>>
>>143259815

Shitposter kun is legit of his meds again
>>
>>143258860
This nip popularity meme needs to fucking die. Hide is right behind her and he has been MIA since forever and possibly dead (though I doubt that.) The manga was selling extravagently well when Touka was nonexistent in the story (which has been most of it post-aogiri.) The only reason Touka and the other Kirishitmas will never die is because Ishida himself has an erection for them. You can tell he blew his load prematurely and couldn't wait to shoehorn them into the Cochlea raid, which is why the writing suffered as soon as they got panel time. It felt like I was reading fucking Bleach with all those asspulled last minute saves. I don't know why the hell he even bothered bringing them in (Ayato I can partially excuse because there was actual build up.) But that plot armor shit against Arima was the most immersion breaking experienced in all of TG. I seriously want Mougan and Aura to kill at least one of them, but I know that is never going to happen and they'll magically get away unscathed just like with Arima and the compactor. I expect my enjoyment of the story to nosedive again once they reappear for the previously mentioned confrontation. It's not nips who are "influencing" Ishida because the sales prove the manga is a top seller without the "most popular" characters actively involved. It's Ishida's own bias toward Touka that keeps her alive.
>>
>>143260513
Dude Hide is alive
>>
>>143260513
Why do you think he's biased towards her and not just saving her death for later? Ishida tends to like villainous characters, which Touka is not. His personal favourite girl is probably Rize or Eto. And even if she is one of his favourites, Ishida kills off his faves all the time. See: Yamori and Torso
>>
I thought it was clear that Homoprince and Touka won't die in this manga.
>>
>>143260579
I just said I thought he was alive. The point was he is MIA on the story and may as well be dead, but the manga still sells extraordinarily well despite the omission of such a highly popular character.
>>
>>143260722
Well, Hide didn't had many appareances in tg, so is no like he was one of the principal pillars of the series
>>
File: tumblr_nfvo18U4Qw1sbuos7o1_500.jpg (41 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfvo18U4Qw1sbuos7o1_500.jpg
41 KB, 500x471
Old man Mado died too fucking early.
He was so awesome.
I fucking hate all ghouls.
CCG is weak
>>
why is suzuya's weight below 50 kg?
How can he be strong while being so light?
>>
>>143260651
Good points, anon. I'd like to think he was saving her for later, but I get the gnawing feeling he wants to keep her around for a "happy" end for Kaneki - and I don't necessarily mean a ship either. Just her representing :re (his place of "return") is enough to make me think she'll live. Ordinarily that wouldn't bother me, but she feels more like a plot device than a character to me nowadays. I really just can't see any other purpose for her in the manga anymore. I'm at least grateful it was "Hide" and not her to snap him out of suicide mode, which was my greatest concern.

Who knows, maybe Ishida will surprise me. But if she survived Arima, I don't have much hope of it happening.
>>
anime only fag here.
Season 3 when?
>>
>>143261285
5 min
>>
>>143260933
Considering his popularity and monumental influence over Kaneki (literally the pillar that held him together) - I have to strongly disagree. He's Kaneki's most important person and chapter 75 proved that.
>>
>>143261285
If it's Studio Pierrot animating it, hopefully never.

Also, kill yourself.
>>
>>143260513
Arima was already pretty much confirmed as going easy for them. Also please, TG was always full of last minute saves.
>But that plot armor shit against Arima was the most immersion breaking experienced in all of TG
More immersion breaking then Eto just waltzing out of her cell in full kakuja or roaming freely and denouncing CCG when already caught ?
>>
>>143261364
Kaneki had his mind destroyed many times.
>>
>>143261364
What I mean is that Hide isn't a character with a lot of screen time so is no like if he doesn't appear the manga changes.
>>
>>143261560
I just want Hide to die so people can shut the fuck up about him. But of course he's not dead. Ishida is a fucking hack.
>>
File: 1466290977528.png (112 KB, 400x440) Image search: [Google]
1466290977528.png
112 KB, 400x440
Personally I hope Amon is overseeing/interfering with Takizawa vs Akira and not Kurona vs Suzuya Squad.
>>
>>143260513
>It's Ishida's own bias toward Touka that keeps her alive.
No dude, Ishida's favorites always get the most painful treatment and get offed immediately after their arcs are complete (see: Torso, Yamori) or get an active role in the story and aren't one dimensional (see: Tsukiyama). Touka doesn't get a painful treatment and her character is pretty static. Everyone is right when they say she's alive and shows up because she's nips' favorites. Ishida can't kill her without pissing off waifufags and believe me, you don't want to get on nips waifufags's bad side. He can however throw them bait every 50 chapters by letting her make an appearance but that's pretty much it. Touka hasn't been relevant at all in a long while, her arc is over and done with when it comes to being plot important. The only times she appeared it was to please her fans with parallels and imaginary shipbait. Never once did her appearance have any major effect in the story or Kaneki, it's funny because even Tsukiyama had a bigger impact. Not even the 'see you later' parallel had relevance because in the end, it was Arima and Kaneki himself who dragged him out of his suicide, not Touka's words. That was Ishida's opportunity to give her an actual role in :re if he wanted to but he didn't. It was only to give her fans the fake sense of security that 's-she's still relevant!' and make them continue reading without being angry. Ishida is playing safe but you can tell he doesn't give two shits about Touka and didn't factor her in the main plot, she and and everything connected with her backstory are just there in :re because the audience wills it. Incidentally I also think that's the reason behind Amon being irrelevant, nips don't care about him at all. They prefer Suzuya over Amon.
>>
There was nothing confirming Arima went easy on them. We can extrapolate all the excuses in the world and it won't change the fact he could kill ghouls again (645 times) and cut and dismember them once they were safe and sound. Until Arima outright says "I let them live", it's pure plot armor.

>>143261392
>Also please, TG was always full of last minute saves.
No, it hasn't. Not to that extreme. I can count on my fingers how many times it happened in TG. But that fight was jampacked with them. Pretty much every anon noticed this.
>More immersion breaking then Eto just waltzing out of her cell in full kakuja or roaming freely and denouncing CCG when already caught ?
I was one of the main people criticizing this as well. The entire situation after her arrest made no sense. And while it bothered me (more so than anything in the manga prior) surviving Arima virtually unharmed with newfound teleporation powers killed any and all tension that battle held for me.
>>
how did Kaneki's hair turn white?
>>
>>143261865
Ishida ran out of ink.
>>
Does anyone remember around when/why Touka became so hated? I went on the threads just before the auction arc properly kicked in and no one seemed to dislike her too much or anything. I stopped visiting the threads for a long while and suddenly Touka is one of the most hated characters in the manga, and this was before the whole plot armour thing with Arima. I know that she was never particularly loved but from my perspective it was a pretty drastic change, especially considering she hasn't even been particularly active for a really long time.
>>
>>143261909
It's a wave of shitposters that started browsing around January. They think shitting on everything makes them fit in. Touka isn't one of my favorites and is kind of boring and repetitive but I don't hate her.
>>
File: img000004.png (320 KB, 897x1300) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
320 KB, 897x1300
>>143261909
We always used to rip on Imperial Scans for being shit SJWs who hated Touka.

Touka hate really only started during the Tsukiyama Arc where she wasn't interested in Tsukiyama's plan to revive Kaneki's memories. Or at least that's when I remember a distinct spike.
>>
File: itstooeasy.jpg (74 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
itstooeasy.jpg
74 KB, 500x689
H:8th letter of the alphabet
I:9th letter of the alphabet
D:4th letter of the alphabet
E:5th letter of the alphabet

8 + 9 + 4 + 5= 26
There are 4 letters in Hide
26 - 4 = 22
Whats the 22nd letter of the alphabet? V

Hide confirmed alive and member of V
>>
>>143261909
she's a generic tsundere.
Everybody hates tsunderes
>>
Tatara when?
>>
>>143262394
Tatara vs Houji will probably be the last Rue Island bit we see.
>>
>>143262324
I fail to see any dere in her character
>>
>>143262468
She hasn't been tsun either since Re: started
>>
>>143262468
when dealing with kaneki and hinami sometimes?
>>
>>143262108
>>143261197 is me. I can confirm this is where I went from "WHERE MUH TOUKA" to flat out not caring about her at all in the story. I was already becoming increasingly indifferent towards her due to her absence in :re (despite the fact she was one of my faves in TG.) But I still wanted her to at least attempt to rekindle her relationship with Kaneki and advance the story. But this page was the final straw. Don't get me wrong, I understood her "reasoning", but it became frightfully clear she had no interest in advancing the plot or bringing "back" Kaneki. She was content waiting tables being useless at :re, even if she wanted him back. Hinami actually made an effort. Tsukiyama later reached a similar (wrong) conclusion to Touka, because Haise was suffering not knowing his past - but at least Tsukiyama fucking tried. And that made me respect him more than I ever did previously in TG.

And with her indolence and absence from the story, I already feel like she isn't in the story so her being killed off wouldn't affect me much (whereas I would've been upset in TG and was paranoid she would die in Root A when I saw the promotional art.) I don't "hate" her, but I never wanted her to die until I realized how thick her plot armor was against Arima despite being an overall useless asset to the main plot. Makes me think>>143261821
may have a point, even if I'm unsure I agree.
>>
File: Kaneel1466739162.jpg (98 KB, 584x985) Image search: [Google]
Kaneel1466739162.jpg
98 KB, 584x985
pre-orders are up
>>
File: NIMU-DASH.gif (88 KB, 275x401) Image search: [Google]
NIMU-DASH.gif
88 KB, 275x401
Ahh! Sorry I was late!

FURUTA BEST BOY, ETO BTFO SOON!
>>
File: 1455480423266.png (48 KB, 430x330) Image search: [Google]
1455480423266.png
48 KB, 430x330
Ya guys ready for Kaneki penetrating Autisma's working eye and then fucking off godspeed?
>>
>>143262909
>She was content waiting tables being useless at :re, even if she wanted him back.
It still amazes me, how she expected Kaneki to just come back one day like nothing fucking happened and wait tables with her. How can one person be so fucking stupid? "I have faith in him and if I keep having this faith, he'll return!". Jesus fucking Christ.
>>143261821
Great post. Ishida doesn't have a boner for her. She's just poorly handled waifubait.
>>
>>143263539
No. Kaneki shattered Arima's quinque. Kaneki has no intention of killing Arima and this fight is over unless Arima reveals a trump card that forces Kaneki to fight if he wants to stay alive. Otherwise, Kaneki will politely fuck off after apologizing and thanking Arima for all he has done for him as his father figure and mentor.
>>
>>143263677
He clearly said he will kill his friends if Kaneki doesn't take care of him.
>>
>>143262909
Hinami had plot armor, Tsukiyama had plot armor, Ayato had plot armor.

At least Tsukiyama had a decent arc.

Haise/Kaneki have never been all that happy.

Only reason he is still around is Arima didn't just off him when he tried to kill himself.

Only person who has done the right thing for him is ironically, Arima.
>>
>>143263383
nice dick
>>
>>143262266
Ishida does it again
>>
>>143263864
And Kaneki still will not kill him because "muh daddy" and his hypocritical "I can't kill humans" policy.
>>143263923
>Hinami had plot armor, Tsukiyama had plot armor, Ayato had plot armor.
Well, yes. But there is a difference between having plot armor and having EXTREMELY FUCKING OBVIOUS plot armor to the point any tension is dispelled from the battle. Ishida did not even try to hide it. Touka fought Arima head on and the only "damage" she sustained was her masked being knocked off. She could have at least lost a hand or stabbed good enough to all but kill her. That is what irritated me about the whole thing.
>>
>>143263677
>takes his eye
>arima lives, but can't be an investigator anymore
What's your problem?
>>
>>143264131
Kaneki has killed plenty of CCG
>>
>>143264423
By "take an eye" I assumed you meant what was depicted in the picture. As in "skull fuck" - which would kill him.
>>
>>143264533
Have you read this manga? At all?
>>
what are the differences between teh manga and anime? Should i read the manga or wait for the anime?
I'm not a fan of manga
>>
>>143264581
No, just wait for season 3. Now fuck off.
>>
sure is summer around here
>>
>>143263383
>those dick sucking lips
It's not gay if it's a plastic figure, right?
>>
>>143263383
Proportions looks weird
>>
>>143264581
Anime is like a Fox Kid's version AU written by someone from fanfiction.net. Music is good though.
>>
File: .....jpg (21 KB, 308x158) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
21 KB, 308x158
>>143264715
> it's not gay to be a faggot, right?
>>
>>143261799
>tfw you're a ghoul sympathizer now because of torso
>>
>>143262324
Not really. Tsunderes that are done right ( Rin from Fate and Erina from Souma) are super popular. Even on /a/.

She is just a shit character.
>>
File: Kaneel1466739158.jpg (216 KB, 584x985) Image search: [Google]
Kaneel1466739158.jpg
216 KB, 584x985
>>143264715
people all over the world fuck fleshlights and that's not gay at all. buying a extra kaneki figure for hotglueing is not technically gay.
>>
>>143261909
It was probably partially because of the *slurp slurp* and cleanest butt shitposting, in different ways.
>>
>>143265294
They really are going out of their way to pander to fujoshits with this image. The fact there is not a single Touka figure (let alone female character) despite her nipland popularity speaks volumes of who all this shit is marketed towards.
>>
>>143264131
>Well, yes. But there is a difference between having plot armor and having EXTREMELY FUCKING OBVIOUS plot armor to the point any tension is dispelled from the battle. Ishida did not even try to hide it. Touka fought Arima head on and the only "damage" she sustained was her masked being knocked off. She could have at least lost a hand or stabbed good enough to all but kill her. That is what irritated me about the whole thing.

That was a problem with Touka, Ayato and Yomo.

I didn't like it, but at that point it was just the plot that was stupid. Although Touka has been around when the bullshit happens.
>>
>>143265624
>That was a problem with Touka, Ayato and Yomo.
Well, yes again. That's why I mentioned I hope Mougan and Aura kill at least one of them (I do not have a preference, despite the dislike of what Touka's become that I've expressed) - because it was immersion breaking. I only singled out Touka in that post was because she was the main topic being addressed (and, I assume it was you, already mentioned Ayato.) But yeah, this arc has been bullshit in general.
>>
why do the ghouls get to have so many aces like eto and kaneki while all the humans have is arima and they're about to cuck him too?
>>
>>143265948
Because ghouls are objectively superior organisms when it comes to combat. All that humans have is education, and having a ton of fodder and children to pick and choose from. If the ghouls had their own society where they could be trained for combat from childhood and being taught tactics and information about the opponent, instead of having to scavenger on the streets while homeless and being hunted, ghouls would dominate humans.
Also, because ghouls have superpowers that can keep becoming more and more advanced. Humans can only improve through skill and tools, as the human body's absolutely physical limits are way, way below a ghoul's.
>>
>>143261826
>No, it hasn't. Not to that extreme. I can count on my fingers how many times it happened in TG.

Not the same anon but

>Touka saving Kaneki from Nishio in volume 1
>Tsukiyama saving Kaneki from Taro
>Kaneki saving Touka from Ayato
>Shachi getting a mysterious phone call before he finishes off Kaneki
>Yoshimura saving Yomo's ass from Arima.
>Amon getting the kakuja quinque out of nowhere.

Anon we had last minutes saves in almost every arc. I'm sure there are plenty more but point is TG had them a lot.
>>
>>143266093
But ghouls will eat each other to extinction if they kill all the humans, but the humans are still losing every battle and they'll lose at this rate.
Humans aren't developing any weapons of their own either, they're just harvesting their quinques out of ghouls they kill. Humans are dependent on their enemies for the weapons they need to kill them. It's so badly handled. Such a shit concept
>>
>>143266098
He said fingers so I'll add

Hide distracting Nishiki.
Nishiki grabbing Tsukiyama when he was about to eat his girlfriend.
Demon Ape and Black dog were both saved by Kaneki after being beaten, but were later killed.(don't know if that counts)
Amon saved Mado when Naki was on her.
Banjou saving the boy from being hit by one of the Bin.
>>
>>143266093
This. Imagine a ghoul that was just as talented as Arima.
>>
>>143266440
Arima is physically stronger and faster than ghouls without any training. He's barely human himself.
>>
>>143266098
Same anon, but exactly. I can count those on my fingers. While 0 is optimal, for an entire series or 142 chapters, that's not bad. In the chapters 68 - 71 alone, we had:

>Touka saving Ayato from Narukami's lightning.
>Yomo teleporting in front of an incapacitated Ayato and blocking Narukami with his bare arm.
>Yomo pushing Touka out of the way from protecting him, which could have actually hurt or killed her.
>Ayato teleporting in front of a dying Yomo to protect him from Arima's final blow, despite the weapon being literal centimeters above his head several pages ago.
>Yomo suddenly awakening to the power of love and asspulls a power up just in time to distract Arima from finishing off the siblings. Cracks Narukami in the process.
>Kaneki teleporting just in time to block off Arima's killing strike on Yomo - even though there is no way he could have closed that distance as the lightning was inches away from Yomo's face.

Then in chapter 75
>Eto appearing out of no where and saving them from Furuta, V, and the compactor.

Now it's happened more times than the entirety of part 1 in only about 4 chapters. It's bad, dude.
>>
>>143266597
>teleporting
>teleporting
>hur hur hur

Fuck off.
>>
>>143266326
>Hide distracting Nishiki.
>Nishiki grabbing Tsukiyama when he was about to eat his girlfriend.
>Amon saved Mado when Naki was on her.
>Banjou saving the boy from being hit by one of the Bin.
Not him, but these are kinda reaching. At no point did the characters "teleport" from no where as the other anon phrased it. Hide and Nishiki were right near their assailants feet and ultimately didn't make much a difference. Amon was fighting alongside Akira the entire time, so that's hardly a last minute save considering he didn't "teleport" and was literally right behind her. I agree about Koma and Irimi. But if you aren't counting them, you shouldn't count Kouto considering he got killed by Jason anyway.
>>
>>143266691
>Hurdur le fuck off meme XD
Do you have a counterargument or seasoned response, or are you just going to contribute more worthless shitposts? Don't waste time replying to me if all you can do shitpost more cancer.
>>
>>143266597
>Yomo teleporting in front of an incapacitated Ayato and blocking Narukami with his bare arm.
>Yomo pushing Touka out of the way from protecting him, which could have actually hurt or killed her.
We already know Yomo is fast. Him saving them is to be expected.
>Yomo suddenly awakening to the power of love and asspulls a power up just in time to distract Arima from finishing off the siblings. Cracks Narukami in the process.
Anon he just used his kagune which he never used before.
>Eto appearing out of no where and saving them from Furuta, V, and the compactor.
It wasn't out of nowhere. Everyone and their mother saw that coming especially after Furuta gave Eto that "Pate" many chapters ago and when there was a panel shown where she ate it.

>Now it's happened more times than the entirety of part 1 in only about 4 chapters. It's bad, dude.
Not at all. I still haven't counted the time when Kaneki saved black dog and demon ape or when Yomo came out of nowhere to save Rize.
>>
>>143252475
How can Kanou construct a body for Kurona's delusions?
>>
>>143258860
Do you actually believe Ishida changes his story according to a characters popularity among his readers?
>>
>>143268822
Not if Ishida ever wanted her to die. Which is... never?
He likes to sprinkle death fags around to make you guys lose your shit.
>>
File: 07.png (317 KB, 868x1300) Image search: [Google]
07.png
317 KB, 868x1300
>>143268229
>We already know Yomo is fast. Him saving them is to be expected.
Not really. I don't care how fast he is supposed to be as an Ukaku, but him magically appearing out of no where on a narrow platform between Arima and Ayato as the blade swings down at fullspeed is nothing short of an asspull.>>143268229
>Anon he just used his kagune which he never used before.
He has used his kagune before against Arima, and they were projectile crystal shards identical to Ayato's back when he fought Kaneki.
>>143268229
>It wasn't out of nowhere. Everyone and their mother saw that coming especially after Furuta gave Eto that "Pate".
Ghouls eat all the "stew" Hinami talked about in Cochlea - they are also given an RC Suppressant. Yet Eto just ate one simple meal and this somehow gave her not only enough power to break out of her cell, but use her kakuja at apparent maximum efficiency. As far as consistent writing is concerned, she came out of no where and should still be rotting in her cell. Her appearance was an asspull too from a narrative standpoint, even if Ishida's writing has become so inconsistent and predictable that some anons saw it coming.
>>143268229
>Not at all. I still haven't counted the time when Kaneki saved black dog and demon ape
>>143266326
Already did.
>or Yomo came out of nowhere to save Rize.
Anon, I mean "saving" as in "the character has absolutely zero chance of survival unless the author pulls something out of his ass at this instant." Yes, he rescued Rize, but chapter 64 of :re confirms that was already setup (you could tell even long before due to the eye contact between Yomo and Shachi.) Even if you want to argue it happened from no where, this isn't exactly the last minute saving I'm talking about. And you should probably take back Shachi receiving a "mysterious phone call" - as a save, as he was the one who called (presumably Eto) to see if it was alright to kill Kaneki or not.
Either way, I'm kinda burned out talking about this.
>>
>>143261605
Ishida would be a hack if Hide were dead, since his death wouldn't make sense in any way.
>>
>>143269250
>bleed a lot
>left in the sewer
>still alive
I wish he woud be dead to make any sense.

>what about the book?
Eto sent it.
>what about the person Touka visited?
It was Kimi.
>>
>>143269319
>>bleed a lot
When was he shown to be bleeding in the sewers?
>>
File: ClrFSMeWIAA16ix.jpg (58 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
ClrFSMeWIAA16ix.jpg
58 KB, 640x468
No one gonna talk about the casts for live action movie?
>>
File: 1443411188185.png (86 KB, 197x394) Image search: [Google]
1443411188185.png
86 KB, 197x394
>>143269492
>live action
>>
>>143269433
Kaneki ate some parts of him. He should be bleeding and injury likes that doesn't bleed as little as a paper cut.
>>
>>143269492
I'm more interested in knowing what parts the movie will cover. I'm tired of media half-assedly covering the first chapters and then make up a shitty ending and calling it an adaptation.
>>
>>143269319
Is this your way of rationalizing how Hide could possibly be dead, or do you actually believe all of this?
>>
>>143269555
Still, his remains weren't found and it's impossible that Kaneki ate his entire body.
>>
Ghouls need to consume humans to survive, and at present this almost invariably means taking human lives*. Not only is there the inherent moral concerns about killing people, but the loss of individuals decreases the supply of human capital (draining the talent pool, essentially) and costs whatever productivity that person would have provided for the rest of their life. If you estimate.

This is more significant that it might sound. Using the U.S. as an example (because I have the demographic data on hand), the median age is 36 years and the median full-time income is a bit over 40,000 dollars per annum. If we assume Alice the ghoul eats Bob the Perfectly Statistically Average Human, then Bob dies at 36. Had he retired at 66 and made the same amount of money each year until then, Bob's death cost society about 1.2 million dollars in lost productivity. Because Bob would have spent much of the money he earned at some point in his life, the money he dosn't earn as income becomes lost income for someone else (and lost tax revenue for the government, but that's another story).

Of course, 1.2 million is a lot of money, but not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. But if we assume Alice eats an average of ten people a year, then her feeding habits cost about $12,000,000 per annum. Multiply this by a fifty year actively hunting lifespan and the number of Ghouls in the world (which I cannot find a solid figure on...), and you see the problem.

I say that coexistance is impossible in a general-practical sense, at least on a large scale, but that is the major cavet to this arguement. However, the only method by which it might be attained, convincing Ghouls to depend on humans to provide them with naturally expired corpses through a Human legal apparatus, would demand a significant loss of independence from the Ghouls as as whole. For some reason, I don't feel like this would go over well.
>>
File: 1457184899584.png (23 KB, 147x230) Image search: [Google]
1457184899584.png
23 KB, 147x230
Will Kanecki die in style in the movies?
>>
>>143269555
Ghouls eat some parts every time. Humans can live just fine without an arm or a leg and Kaneki didn't see any remains. He ate some and someone else must have dragged Hide's body away so that he couldn't eat all of him. Maybe Hide was able to run away, who knows. It would be very retarded of Ishida to spend so much time foreshadowing Hide's sharp intuition and his importance in Kaneki's life for him to have died that day. Hide will play an important role and if I had to guess, he's closer to V than anyone else and had something to do with Kaneki being kept alive.
>>
>>143269644
Him being saved by anyone else makes sense but him being dead and his left over is consumed by V14 residents also makes sense to ne.
>>
>>143269689
>I say that coexistance is impossible in a general-practical sense, at least on a large scale
I think that 's basically what Ishida's trying to convey. Neither one of these two species is in the wrong or right, they just do what they think is necessary to secure their survival.
>>
>>143269801
I agree with you, and personally think he's gasmask 86. I mean it's pretty obvious, but it seems to be the whole Furuta-isn't-Souta-situation all over again in these threads.
>>
>>143269999
Reverse Satan confirms, 86 is Hide.
>>
>>143268974
>Ghouls eat all the "stew" Hinami talked about in Cochlea
Not the same anon but Furuta gave Eto her editor's meat.
>Yet Eto just ate one simple meal and this somehow gave her not only enough power to break out of her cell, but use her kakuja at apparent maximum efficiency
And? Kaneki was at full power after he supposedly ate Hide back in anteiku arc.
>Yet Eto just ate one simple meal and this somehow gave her not only enough power to break out of her cell, but use her kakuja at apparent maximum efficiency
It wasn't out of nowhere. Blame Furuta's stupid ass for giving her human flesh.
>Her appearance was an asspull too from a narrative standpoint, even if Ishida's writing has become so inconsistent and predictable that some anons saw it coming.
That's not what an asspull means you fucking retard.
>>
File: eto10.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eto10.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Posting Best Girl
>>
File: Hide.png (803 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hide.png
803 KB, 1280x720
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>143265948
>he thinks arima is anything more than entry tier
>>
File: 5896.jpg (60 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
5896.jpg
60 KB, 321x321
>>143269999
fucking confirmed
>>
>>143269568
The director has never done a feature length movie before and Ishida has been meddling with the script. It's definitely going to be shitty like Root A.
>>
>>143270107
>Not the same anon but Furuta gave Eto her editor's meat.
As far as we know, it's human meat. Otherwise they would not be able to consume it, which Hinami notes.
>>143270107
>And? Kaneki was at full power after he supposedly ate Hide back in anteiku arc.
What part of "she is on RC suppressants" did you not comprehend?
>>143270107
>That's not what an asspull means you fucking retard.
No, you stupid fuck. Did you not read the damn post? She shouldn't be able to do that at all if she is on RC suppressants in what is the most protected layer of Cochlea.
>>
>>143269492
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>143270409
Jesus christ are you new here? Learn how to reply properly.
>What part of "she is on RC suppressants" did you not comprehend?
Kaneki was on RC suppressents too you fucking moron but it took one bite of Takizawa's ear to overpower him.
>No, you stupid fuck. Did you not read the damn post? She shouldn't be able to do that at all if she is on RC suppressants in what is the most protected layer of Cochlea.
I did you stupid retard but that's not what asspull means.
>>
>>143270409
Not that guy but I understand your frustration. I think at this point this manga has turned Eto into a plot convenient piece that would progress the plot however way Ishida needs to. The plot around her has always been bullshit ans full of plot holes that I gave up trying to rationalize it long ago, I just accept it and this point and wish she would be dead.
She is an author, she can do anything.
>>
File: Sunlit Garden.jpg (128 KB, 1031x396) Image search: [Google]
Sunlit Garden.jpg
128 KB, 1031x396
When is Garden arc?
>>
>>143270733
There is never a hint saying that Kaneki is on RC suppressant constantly, except for the time Akira took desperate measure and used bullets. Other than that, no mention so don't take it as fact.
>>
>>143270194
without arima all humans would be living in pens in tokyo, bred for slaughter
>>
Haise was on RC supressants since his rc levels were almost Quinx tier low
>>
>>143270836
You do know that Arima has only been working as a CCG investigator the past 17 years?
>>
>>143270836
Humans still can live normally without arima. I think you mean the Washuu.
>>
>>143271034
>>143270983
ghouls were mobilising under owl.
without arima to turn the war around, humanity is fucked
>>
>>143271160
So what you're saying is htat Arima is responsible for holding Aogiri in check?
>>
>>143270733
Oh. You think Haise was on RC suppressants? That proves your reading comprehension is already abject horrible and there is nothing left for me to say to you.
>>143270757
Seriously. Ironically though, I'm actually an Etofag but I don't make exceptions for contrived writing just because she is one of my favorites. I completely agree that Ishida has been handling her rather sloppily lately.
>>143270879
>Haise was on RC supressants since his rc levels were almost Quinx tier low
No. If you are on RC suppressants, you cannot heal. You cannot use kagune. Your strength becomes human-tier. You become a walking target. The only time RC suppressants have ever been discussed in regards to Haise was when he went berserk. Also, RC levels are not power levels. Yamori's was over 5000 yet he got BTFO by Kaneki who was in his late 900s or so before he started cannibalizing.
>>
>>
>>143271230
yeah or the threat of him pretty much.
>>
Where is my fake spoilers?
>>
File: 1458988026363.jpg (50 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1458988026363.jpg
50 KB, 500x337
>>143271324
>Arima Kush
>>
>>143271275
>I don't know how to argue anymore like a retard I am so I don't have anything to say
>>143271275
Explain why he had low RC then retard.
>>
>>143271324
>arima kush

This sounds like a legit name for a rapper
>>
>>143270762
I think furuta was human and got surgery from the doc
>>
>>143248361
Arima will most likely make a Centipede kakuja quinque appear out of nowhere. Some people are gonna say it was foreshadowed since the last chapter of TG, because Arima said that "He needed a new quinque"
>>143270814
>>143270733
Did you guys forget that Hinami literally pull her kagune out of her ass even though she was supposedly on RC suppressants for one fucking year?
At this point it's just Ishida's shit writing all over the place. Just give up man.
>>143270836
>Who is the Washuu Family?
>What is V's balance?
Please
>>143270879
Indeed. But we all know Haise/Kaneki only needs his special Believe_in_Yourself PowerUp and he can magically bet shit up.
Just see Nishitty, SeidOwl, Karren and Eto fights (probably Arima soon)
>>
>>143271827
*beat
>>
>>143271324
>Arima Kush

Watch as a stoner from these threads make a new strain by this name in the future
>>
>>143271697
No. You have proven that you are just legit fucking retarded, despite passionately projecting your retardation on others. The fact you think his RC count is "low" (2753) when the typical ghoul's is between 1000 - 8000 makes your lack of a brain apparent. Comparing it to the Qs (with Shirazu's being the highest at 920) - makes you look even more fucking retarded. Stop replying to me unless your IQ gets bumped to a level higher than my thermostat.
>>143271827
I know, anon. I know. That bothered me too. I just give up.
>>
It's this time of the week again, gang.

You know what to do.

Someone post the .gif !!!!!!!!
>>
How to start on this franchise?
read the manga and then the anime?
or first the anime and then the manga?
>>
>>143270733
>>143271275
>>143271697
>>143272162
>You're retarded
>huurr no you're retarded
You're both retarded
>>
>>143272587
Just read the manga. The first season is rushed and the second season is even worse.
>>
>>143272788
And you're retarded for quoting them.
>>
>>143272902
And you're retarded for replying
>>
File: 1444415268362.gif (3 MB, 496x276) Image search: [Google]
1444415268362.gif
3 MB, 496x276
>>143272548
Your wish is my command.
>>
>>143272162
>The fact you think his RC count is "low" (2753) when the typical ghoul's is between 1000 - 8000 makes your lack of a brain apparent.
A typical ghoul doesn't cannablize other ghouls you fucking retard.
>>
>>143272974

Well this was fast.

I'll try and get the spoilers out in about 1 hour and 5 minutes then.
>>
>>143272587
Read the manga. If you can't get into the manga artstyle or feel bored in the first chapters watch a few episodes then go back to the manga. The anime chops a big part of the plot, changes context of everything and goes full retard in the second season but the animation and OST are acceptable.
>>
When are spoilers?
>>
>>143271827
>Did you guys forget that Hinami literally pull her kagune out of her ass even though she was supposedly on RC suppressants for one fucking year?
RC suppressants won't stop her from using her kagune retard. Even Kaneki with his low ass RC levels in the beginning of TG was able to use he kagune.
>>
>>143273112
1hour and 5 minutos.
>>
>>143273112
In the future of approximately 5-7 hours from now.
>>
>>143272981
And Haise wasn't cannibalizing in those 3 years in the CCG :^)

Fuck off already.
>>
>>143272587
Just read part 1 of the manga. RE has been garbage so don't even bother.
>>
>>143273112
5 mins.
>>
>>143262108
>We always used to rip on Imperial Scans for being shit SJWs who hated Touka.
Seriously, this. If someone goes out of their way to shit on Touka or Yomo its a clear indication that they're a newfag from some other section of the internet.

Now to be clear, I'm not saying you aren't allowed to dislike the two characters, but vehemently spouting shit about them, or complaining that they survived against Arima just outs you as a shitposter/landwhale.
>>
>>143266974
Banjou did kind of come out of nowhere.

Hide and Nishiki were leg grabs.

Amon whacking Naki was the only example of a rescue that wasn't bad, not counting :re.
>>
>>143273207
No it's not you fucking retard, it's usually hours from now. Kys.
>>
>>143273177
Neither was Shirazu and Urie and yet their RC levels kept increasing.

Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>143273243
>anon didn't get the joke
>>
>>143269492
I don't intend to, no.
And don't bring it back up in these threads, again.
>>
>>143273371
Fuck you dude. This isn't a fucking joke for me. My little brother died last year waiting for this bullshit and I'm reading this only to satisy the little shit's last request. I dont even like this bullshit.
>>
File: 95456789.jpg (27 KB, 540x196) Image search: [Google]
95456789.jpg
27 KB, 540x196
>>143273371
>joke
>>
Is Kaneki like naruto? never killed anyone?
>>
>>143273211
>Everyone who disagrees with me is shitposting tumblr newfag.
I love neo/a/.
>>
>>143273774
No, he killed a lot of people.
>>
>>143273774
He became the black reaper but never killed anyone.
>>
>>143273333
Right after you livestream your suicide first, senpai. We all know you've got next to nothing to live for anyway. Give us a show!
>>
>>143273243
>Kys
Fuck off
>>
>>143273774
He killed a bunch of ghouls but no one liked them anyway.
>>
>>143273908
ghouls are people too
>>
>>143273201
>RE has been garbage
I disagree. Re: has been consistently good since the beginning in my opinion.
>>
>>143273917
Tell that to CCG.
>>
>>143273938
I think so as well. It's different than the first part so it may not be to everyone's liking.
>>
Spoilers in 5 hours? Maybe I should get some sleep.
>>
>>143273938
It has more of a shounen feel im not gonna lie. But it's still enjoyable, just not as good as pt 1 which is probably why people shit on it.
>>
>>143274045
The last few weeks spoilers came out in like 2 hours from now.
>>
>>143262266
underrated post
>>
>>143274120
Dammit anon. Now even if I lay down I won't be able to sleep.
>>
would Hinami mind it if Kaneki fucked her?
>>
>>143272587
What anime?
>>
File: 1465244488126.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1465244488126.gif
3 MB, 350x263
>kaneki was the bleack reaper in all black
>hair goes white and is half white half black
>arima is white reaper
>loses trench coat and is half white half black
>kaneki is 23 flip that around it's 32 which is arima's age.
>>
Okay so Kurona is going to get destroyed by the big madam quinque.

Arima will be revealed to be a one eyed ghoul.

These won't actually happen will they?
>>
>>143274472
Juuzou is 100 percent gonna pull out a big madamr quinque, and he also has arata armor underneath his ccg uniform which he inherited from shinohara. There's no blood or anything bc the armor stopped it from penetrating. As for arima being a ghoul i really really hope not, but we'll see.
>>
>>143274549
Seriously, remember when one eyed ghouls felt special?
>>
>>143274594
I've been pissed about that since takizawa. At this point ive just given up on that.
>>
>>143274594
They were only special for a short while until the twins showed up. I'm glad for that. There's nothing more I hate than the MC having a rare special snowflake trait.
>>
>>143274686
His excellent learning capabilities and memory exist.
>>
>>143274686
If anything it makes him more of a special snowflake. Becuase for some reason he's far superior to other one eyed ghouls and is kanous greatest work although he can't really understand it becuase it's kanekis power.
>>
I don't know how I feel about the fact that the torturer passed on the knuckle cracking habit and specific torture method to Yamori who then passed it to Kaneki. It's like a cycle of grief that keeps going on and on.
>>
>>143274749
Eto is superior to him
>>
File: ClHmcgRUoAAEpZC.jpg (122 KB, 1000x859) Image search: [Google]
ClHmcgRUoAAEpZC.jpg
122 KB, 1000x859
>>143274594
That's stupid because Kaneki was made one eyed ghoul by a person who wanted to make a shit ton of one eyed ghouls
>>143274759
Dunno about that since Takizawa Kurona and Amon might all be SS+.Kaneki was SS before he trained with Arima and ate Eto's Kakuja so its not a magical MC power
>>
>>143274788
As a writer.
>>
>>143274727
Not special snowflake traits, that's just his autism.
>>
>>143274788
Except she's not, she may have more kagune creativity but kaneki is FAR superior. Why do you think her plans revolve around him?
>>
>>143274727
Isn't it just his intelligence allied with a ghoul's natural strength? He's always been smart but not very strong as a human.

>>143274749
Maybe it's because he was extremely compatible with Rize unlike the others.
>>
>>143274594
Kaneki stays special because he's such a fucking autist.
>>
>>143274851
>she may have more kagune creativity
I think Kaneki is far better than her at creating creatively constructed kagune.
>>
So is kaneki autismneki now since he beat arima?
>>
>>143274594
It was from the start Kanou's plan to create a shitload of OEG's, don't complain because you didn't see that coming.
>>
>>143274549
Arima being a ghoul would make no sense. Every single human bridge Kaneki had has been turned into a ghoul or disappeared, Arima is one of the last ones. Unless Ishida is going for humans and ghouls living together = all humans must turn into ghouls, I really don't see how he's going to do it if he continues ghoulifying all human characters.
>>
>>143274975
>since he beat arima
He only broke a quinque anon.
>>
>>143274999
>Arima being a ghoul would make no sense.
Quite the opposite is the case.
>>
>>143275061
Well, it wouldn't make sense from the point of view I mentioned. Story wise it makes sense but there will be no humans left if this keeps happening.
>>
>>143273005
Alright, it's been 1 hour and 5 min.
Where the spoilers at?
>>
>>143274901
>Isn't it just his intelligence allied with a ghoul's natural strength? He's always been smart but not very strong as a human.
The comment wasn't just on his intelligence.

That was dierectly commented on by Arima, but also shown by getting into a good school easily and being a straight a student.

Its more about his ability to quickly learn and enact ideas, like when he was able to look at a magazine then cut Hinami's hair, be an excellent cook, learn fighting techniques from a book or cross dress well without prior experience.

He also memorized all the bones in the human body and Hide assumed more than the entry level Asian history course taught.
>>
>>143275142
5 more minutes.
>>
>>143275142
>5min
answering yourself at this point anon
>>
From makyuns tumblr
Ch 82 title: thr half ghoul prince

Kaneki is now standing over arima and thr broken owl.
Kaneki: this is the end...arima-san...(thanks for translating that line jake!)
Arima: don't get ahead of yourself....NIIIINNGEEENNN!!!
Arima's kakugan lights up in his right eye and his kagune wraps around himself in what looks like arata armor? The armor on his hand turns into a sword and kagune tendrils with mouths and glasses appear from his back. The chapter ends with the monologue: the tokyo ghoul's blade shall taste blood again!
>>
File: 1459572086692.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1459572086692.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>143262394
This week for sure

>>143262525
She hasn't been anything since re started
>>
>>143275212
She has been pretty retarded.
>>
File: 1460184661719.png (412 KB, 580x658) Image search: [Google]
1460184661719.png
412 KB, 580x658
>>143275193
>kagune tendrils with mouths and glasses appear from his back
This made me laugh harder than what it should have.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 419x480
>>143275193
>>
>>>143262525
Useless def has
>>
Aren't spoilers pics out usually out by this hour?
>>
>>143275272
in like 4hr.
>>
>>143275272
No.

More like in 2-3 hours.
>>
>>143275272
Give it a few more hours. If it's a very special chapter they can leak earlier.
>>
File: tumblr_o9128wcGEU1ue04q9o2_500.png (168 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9128wcGEU1ue04q9o2_500.png
168 KB, 500x310
Spoilers are here.
>>
>>143262108
>your ego is what's wanting him back
>wanting your long lost friend back who's "death" put you on suicide watch for 3 years makes you a selfish prick
God she's such a cunt
>>
File: 1460827124077.png (636 KB, 934x1091) Image search: [Google]
1460827124077.png
636 KB, 934x1091
>>143275424
>>
File: 1453869312748.jpg (31 KB, 256x279) Image search: [Google]
1453869312748.jpg
31 KB, 256x279
>>143269492
>it's fucking light yagami
Bravo Ishida
>>
>>143275272
usually they come out around 3am est.
>>
>>143275298
>>143275294
The past couple weeks they've been coming out in like an hour from now.
>>
Woah, it seems the live action movie is gonna cover re. Here's the actor playing haise, apparently ishida really wanted him.
>>
>>143275461
Not to mention it's pot meeting kettle. She doesn't want to bother because she's butthurt he doesn't remember her even though he's exactly the same fucking person at his core. But it's totally fine if Kaneki hangs around people that tried to kill him, might cause him pain or use him in experiments or if he fixes himself on his own and crawls back with his tail between his legs. Some shitty friends he has that abandoned him when he needed the most every single time. I fucking hate those Anteiku hypocrites.
>>
If you were to smoke Arima Kush, what would one of its special effects be, on top of ot being weed?
>>
>>143275712
Temporary autism.
>>
File: Arima Kush.jpg (71 KB, 540x551) Image search: [Google]
Arima Kush.jpg
71 KB, 540x551
>>143275712
>>
>>143275461
She was saying he was better off with the CCG.
>>
>>143275663
Well in her defense he looked many many times happier than he did at the end of tg. He looked completely dead inside. And then the moment he gets his memories back he becomes the black reaper, goes into solitude and immediately wants to die. Sure now he wants to live but that was pretty unpredictable and lucky. Black reaper phase just proved her right.
>>
>>143275838
Did she even knew about the Blach Reaper?
>>
>>143275838
>Sure now he wants to live but that was pretty unpredictable and lucky

Arima saved him with the power of Autism.

Hinami and Tsukiyama managed to make him more miserable and suicidal while almost getting themselves killed.

>>143275869
She probably did, he was basically a second boogeyman for ghouls.
>>
How is Arima called an autist?
He's alpha as fuck
>>
>>143275869
Who knows, i mean random aogiri fodder knew and re probably collects info like anteiku did so it's possible. But nonetheless whether she knew or not is irrelevent to the point i was making.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.