[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does everyone think he's so strong josuke is clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: jotaro.png (653 KB, 438x712) Image search: [Google]
jotaro.png
653 KB, 438x712
why does everyone think he's so strong josuke is clearly better than him
>>
josuke is the weakest jojo though
>>
Because he can stop time
>>
>>143247281
He already beat Josuke 1v1 in the first episode. Star Plat isn't as versatile as Crazy Diamond but timestop is an instant win in many cases and Jotaro is a lot more experienced than anyone in Morioh anyway
>>
He is the 3rd strongest jojo, behind Giorno and Johnny (if we don't count Joseph's insane plot armor as an actual power).
>>
>>143248007
>Johnny
nah
>>
>>143247281

>Stops time
>Kills Josuke, who cannot move inside stopped time

Well, that was short.
>>
The real question is how does everybody know how strong he is? How did Keicho and Akira even know WHO he is?
>>
>>143247281
>Sees RHCP on motorbike and lets him speechify about how he's going to kill his grandpa for about a minute
>Doesn't stop time to punch him before he can leave
>Doesn't throw anything at him
>Doesn't use his Stands super jumping/flying powers which he used during his fight with DIO to go all around Cairo
>Stays still for a long time
>When he finally decides to move his lazy ass, he can't be bothered running, he just walks slowly with his hands in his pockets
He's not even trying anymore
>>
>>143248231
That's a very good question. I could at least understand them knowing who he is, since Keicho did his own investigations and presumably just asked some of the Stand users that used to work for DIO that are still alive, like Hol Horse, Oingo, Boingo, Steely Dan etc.
But the only ones that knew about Jotaro's time-stop were Jotaro, Joseph and Polnareff, so unless Polnareff went to a bar and started drunkenly talking about his adventures, or Joseph told anyone he encountered because he's senile, there's no way anyone could ever find out about Jotaro's true power, they'd just think he's a guy who has a generic fast and strong Stand with shit range.
>>
>>143248548
When u are overleveled u can't be bothered with low level content
>>
Why did joseph age?
Did he never get good enough at hamon to do the age slow thing lisa lisa did?
Surely she didn't take long to work it out since she had the appearance of a woman in her 30s.
>>
>>143248901
I don't think he kept up Hamon training after defeating the Pillar Men.
>>
>>143248933
What a retardé
>>
>>143248027
Have you happened to forgot that Tusk 4 is basically as bullshitty as Requiem?
>>
>>143248007
what about Josefumi?
>>
>>143248901
He wanted to age alongside his wife.
And then he cucked her with a japanese, whom he supposedly hates.
>>
>>143248612
I forgot that most of DIO's assasins made it out alive. I wonder what they did after part 3 ended.
>>
>>143248612
Writing Jotaro into this story as he is was a pretty massive mistake and required villains that are cautious around Jotaro. The one that didn't know who he was - Kira - got his ass handed by Jotaro TWICE, latter resulting in his death more or less
>>
>>143249048
Drowning in Pucci
>>
File: josuke.jpg (13 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
josuke.jpg
13 KB, 310x206
Gosh Josuke is so handsome
Why does white male asian female make such good babings?
>>
>>143249048
Death 13 probably became one of the world's best assassins, since Kakyoin took his secret to his grave
>>
>>143248178
If Josuke knew Jotaro's powers beforehand, Josuke would simply not let Jotaro get within range by using Crazy Diamond's powers to create obstacles.

Josuke wouldn't straight up lose a 1v1 against Jotaro. Plot armor would pretty much determine who would win at that point.
>>
>>143249276
Star Platinum would just punch through the obstacles. And he could stop time before he can create the barriers.
More importantly, Crazy Diamond has ahit range too, so he would have to get within range of Star Platinum to attack. Unless they just start throwing cars and Road Rollers at each other
>>
>>143248548
Inaction of the non-relevant-anymore character syndrome
>>
I want to see a Boingo with Polnareff resolving criminal case for the Speedwagon Foundation
>>
>>143248548
probably too busy thinking about dolphins tbqh
>>
>>143248548
Whatever happened to Star Platinum's pokey fingers power?
>>
>>143250605
Araki forgot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.