[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tsukuyomi mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: nekomimi.jpg (712 KB, 1237x982) Image search: [Google]
nekomimi.jpg
712 KB, 1237x982
What happened to this series? I've been waiting for a new translation of the "Moon Phase" manga for almost ten years. Fuck you Viz!

Nekomimi mode meme must not die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXKkG-j2EA4
>>
File: whathappened.jpg (39 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
whathappened.jpg
39 KB, 400x500
Seriously...fuck Viz...
>>
Is the manga different from the anime?
>>
>>143245697
The anime ended several years earlier and so yes.
>>
I wonder how many people still remember /b/'s 10mil GET.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTF-m1OS-w

Buromimi mo~do!
>>
>>143246260
Haha. Her vampire mode was the best version though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSTj_k8LwM
>>
>>143245764

Manga ended quite a while back.

This series also suffered from Tokyopop licensing it and they died before they finished it, I do recall getting the last volume raws and being VERY DISAPPOINTED with the ending, then again I dont read moon so I might got the wrong impression.
>>
>>143248258
Someone did scanlate half of the last chapter of Tsukuyomi and it kind of sucked.
>>
She dies at the end if I'm not mistaken
>>
Haven't read the manga, was it ever confirmed if she was Kouhei's half-sister?
>>
>>143249081
>She dies at the end if I'm not mistaken

Just like Tokyopop hurr
>>
>>143246260
full full full moooooooooooon!
>>
File: Moon Phase img000015.png (186 KB, 827x1200) Image search: [Google]
Moon Phase img000015.png
186 KB, 827x1200
>>143249081

You mean this page?
>>
Better loli vamp than vampire bund, still shit though
>>
>>143253154
Vampire bund reminds me of twilight sparkle fairy gay vampires
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.