[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trigger ever recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Trigger reached a high point with Kiznaiver - producing a true masterpiece and proving they are more than a meme joke studio and are able to make thoughfull, great looking and directed shows.

But it was a high hurdle and now they are likely to go back to making shit, joke action shows with no depth, flat characters and Imashit.

Will Trigger, without Okada`s talent be able to ever produce magnum opus like Kiznaiver again?
>>
People fear what they don't understand. It's no surprise that they rejected a true masterpiece like Kiznaiver.
>>
Nice joke thread
>>
>>143244762
Okada practically killed Trigger's second studio now that Kiznaiver is a flop.

Based Imaishi and Nakashima/Urobuchi will make Trigger great again.
>>
>>143244762
Yeah. It's called Luluco.
>>
>>143244762
Could you say that Okada saved anime with Kiznaiver?
>>
Honestly, Trigger deserves the flop for letting a meme writer that jumps ship onto literally anything like Okada on board.
>>
>okada
>talent
She is a fucking hack anon.
>>
Trigger did not pay a single shekel for Kiznaiver, though
>>
Laughed hard OP, thanks
>>
>>143244762
Okada was a mistake
>>
>>143244984
Okada saved anime with NNA
>>
Okada is a meme. Suddenly everyone is whining about her like she was the second coming of Hitler, and a month or two ago nobody even knew who she was even though she's been around for a long time.
>>
>>143246857
I doubt anyone on /a/ could even name another writer. I've had to filter the word and consequently half the threads just to get some discussion that isn't just "lol Okada so bad amirite, xD"
>>
>>143246857
you must be new here
>>
Kiznaiver ended up getting better as it went on. I unironically like it now even after I only kept watching to shitpost about how shitty it was the first few episodes.
>>
Everything felt rushed and artificial after the first arc.

Hopefully this is the second and last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does
>>
File: 01.jpg (107 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
107 KB, 960x540
>>
>>143244762
>forgetting about Yoh Yoshinari's new show
We may get something as good as LWA, Trigger's actual magnum opus
>>
>>143244869
Isn't that second "studio" just Aniplex's crews?
>>
File: 02.jpg (115 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
115 KB, 960x540
>>
File: 03.jpg (76 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
76 KB, 960x540
>>
>>143244762
>Trigger reached a high point with Kiz-
Nice bait thread.
>>
>>143247838
"last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does"
Mongrel, Kiznaiver is an original anime, not an adaptation.
>>
File: 04.jpg (104 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
104 KB, 960x540
>>
>>143244762
>without Okada`s talent
Hahahaha
>>
>>143247838
>Hopefully this is the second and last manga/ LN adoption Trigger does
Kiznaiver is an anime-original retard
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.