[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think something will happen to rekindle guts hatred for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: Guts.jpg (58 KB, 407x420) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58 KB, 407x420
Do you think something will happen to rekindle guts hatred for Griffith? How do you think the final confrontration of berserk will go down?
>>
>>143244658
He'll rape Casca again or kill her.
>>
Who knows?
>>
>>143244769
I don't think even miura knows
>>
Guts dies, griffith dies, the end.
>>
He'll rape Guts.
>>
File: casca sneer.png (175 KB, 368x418) Image search: [Google]
casca sneer.png
175 KB, 368x418
>>143244658
>casca regains her sanity
>"sorry guts i want to be with griffith and forgive him"
>"also i remember everything from when i was a simpleton, you were brutish and i don't like you any more"
>>
>>143244843
well she enjoyed sex with griffith more than with guts
>>
File: sad guts.jpg (58 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
sad guts.jpg
58 KB, 283x343
>>143244843
put your grasses on

cuz nothing will be wong
>>
>>143244658
It will be Guts and Griffith vs Void
>>
>>143245023
Why would members of the godhand fight against each other? maybe something like the rest of the godhand wants to use the people in falconia for some kinda nefarious shit while griffith really wants to rule?
>>
>>143244658
>Do you think something will happen to rekindle guts hatred for Griffith?
>rekindle

LOLWUT? When did Guts stop hating Griffith?
>>
>>143244658
>they ride on a boat together
>>
>>143245075
I don't know, but I don't see the point of adding four other demon characters if they're just going to ally with Griffith. And Miura has implied in his interviews that Void will play a much larger role in the story's future.
>>
how could the godhand be the godhand when they only had fingers and no thumb before griffith
>>
>They'll have a huge epic fight
>Both exhausted by the end, but there will be the cliche final charge at eachother
>Suddenly cut to Griffith's face with a look of surprise like he has been stabbed
>Pan out to reveal Guts giving him a big hug
>Griffith breaks down emotionally and feels the weight of his crimes
>He later commits sudoku
Poetry.
>>
>>143244843
Absolute bullshit.
>>
>>143245253
Why would Guts hug Griffith?

>>143244658
He still wants to kill the fucker
>>
File: 1 hp left.png (750 KB, 1213x1800) Image search: [Google]
1 hp left.png
750 KB, 1213x1800
>Berserk will never be this good again
>>
>>143245109
>>143246420

Well he obviously is still after griffith but he has matured a lot and his new "family" seems more important to him than getting revenge, like when he left the city on the boat instead on staying and fighting griffith
>>
>>143246610
He has to protect Casca, but when she's safe there's a good chance he'll go back for the revenge.
>>
>>143245253
>He later commits sudoku

He buckles down and solves that last sudoku in the book of 1000 hardest sudokus. Good for him.
>>
Do you think griffith feels sorry about the rape?
>>
To be honest,I don't even hate Griffith anymore.
>>
>>143247116
This tbqh familia, Griffith arc is the real shit
>>
>somehow kills griffith and dies in the process
>the world hates him for it and treats griffith as a martyr
>>
>>143247116
Good. What he did to become what he is today is still fucked up, but everyone living in that giant city of his is super happy.
>>
>>143247236
>>143247116
Famous last words.
>>
>>143247311
I'm not saying he's a good person, he's just doing good things right now. I'm sure he'll do some horrible shit in the upcoming chapters so we can get the hate flowing again.
>>
>>143247329
But what kind off horrible shit could griffith do? His whole dream was to be on the "top of the chain" and there is (i think) no one in the world more powerful than him now. What if griffith is actually a good and merciful ruler and that will be the conflict when guts goes to get his revenge? Guts will topple the greatest city in the world for the cause of his own personal revenge
>>
>>143247524
Nah, it won't be that easy. Griffith attacked Flora for a reason.
>>
>>143247329
Don't worry, I still hate him.
>>
>>143247194
This. Griffith will be immortalized as the Hawk of Light, who brought the world back from the brink of darkness. Guts will be remembered as the Black Swordsman, the Berserker Demon who murdered the Hawk.
>>
>>143247116
To be honest, I expect Guts to say something along this line in the future. Like, all that travelling and killing got so much toll on him that he finally gives in and decides to live quietly with Casca and everyone else. And then something fucks him up again.
>>
>>143247915
>Guts kills Griffith
>is murdered by an angry mob weeping for their king
>>
>>143247550

>>143247524

I just think the reason he attacked her was so that the Godhand can keep suppressing the power of the other deities. Likely because they teach others to not have faith in the holy see. My guess is that he's definitely not done with magic users who know more than the average pleb, and that anything else that's not Falconia will probably be laid waste. So instead of Guts hating Griffith and just going the vengeful route, he's probably going to answer to a higher calling from the other deities.
>>
>>143244658
I really hoped Erica would die against Rakshas. Ricket is an awesome character, but he chose not to fight Griffith. If he were given a personal reason to go after the apostles, it would be great. But I suppose now that he'll join up with the Bakiraka, he'll work against the apostles or maybe even Griffith anyway. I'm really curious about their cooperation, Rickert, Silat, Daiba and the Tapasa are all interesting, and imagine what will the already very diverse fighting-wise Bakiraka be able to do with weaponry made by Rickert. Ninjas with rocket launchers? Fuck yeah.
>>
is there anything that says that an apostle can't be used as a sacrifice?
>>
>>143244658
Miura will die and there never will be an ending
>>
>>143248641

Why would they be? It's pretty unlikely that they would be though, seeing as they need to care for someone in order to sacrifice them. The only exception I can think of is the Count. But from what I understand, no, but I would also assume that the ones doing the sacrificing must be of a higher rank. Think like how Griffith used the egg shaped apostle as a sacrifice to bring himself back to the mortal world.
>>
>>143246596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgWP-TmOnc
>>
Guts will move on from his revenge. He'll realise how precious his bonds are (new and old) and will mostly likely face Griffith as an enemy on equal footing, not a mad dog trying to bite at his heels.
>>
>>143244658
>rekindle
Heh. Nice Dark Souls reference.
>>
>>143245253
I actually began rereading it recently. On the hill of Swords Griffith reflects that his heart is beating when watching Zodd and Guts fight, realizing some residual emotions of guts and casca's child remains. I think that will be the clincher, Griffith's body, which is technically Guts and Casca's child, will stop Griffith from landing the killing blow.
>>
>>143248641
>>143248641
>apostle
afaik apostles are rejected by humanity (necessary for transformation) so I don't think they'd make good sacrifices
>>
>>143248677
>Miura close to death
>all his fans depressed Berserk will never end
>Turns out Miura has egg of the king
>all his fans become sacrifices
>gets a new body to finish Berserk
>>
File: m0048-copy3.jpg (964 KB, 1516x1080) Image search: [Google]
m0048-copy3.jpg
964 KB, 1516x1080
English translation from gook scans: http://mangafast.online/manga/berserk/344
>>
Is this the Dark Souls of anime?
>>
>>143249922
>>143250286
>>
I don't think his hatred has gone away, and I think he will leave the group soon.
>>
Everyone agrees that the pirate was the best antagonist in berserk, right? How can Griffith possibly live up to him
>>
>>143249914
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>143249914
> finish berserk
Wrong
> play idolmaster
>>
File: Capture.jpg (151 KB, 976x643) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
151 KB, 976x643
Been going through Berserk again.
Reckon if Guts called Griffith "Femto" Guts would have control of him?
>>
I just watched the movie 3 version of Eclipse, man they did the Griffith rape weirdly. Guts doesn't get caught by demons right after severing his arms, he gets to Griffith with his broken sword, tries to pierce his eye with it, almost succeeds despite a force field but Griffith ejects him by blinking because he wasn't serious or some shit like that. Then he loses the eye and stuff.

Meh. The manga did it perfectly.
>>
>>143251910
Yeah I preferred the manga version too.
Guts being pinned right after ripping his arm off just portrays the hopelessness perfectly.
>>
>>143251987
Yeah, but there's also something strangely awesome about Guts severing his arm just to say fuck you to Griffith despite being powerless. At that moment, victory and defeat, life and death don't really matter, he's just really fucking mad.
>>
File: Berserk_v08_p200-201.png (1 MB, 2467x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v08_p200-201.png
1 MB, 2467x1800
>>143251789
Nah, I think they'd be more secret about it during the eclipse if that name actually mattered. By the way, is that true name thing a popular concept? I remember that there was something like that in books by Ursula Le Guin. I don't remember what exactly did saying the true name do, but I think it wasn't "controling" others, but rather it just made them powerless. Maybe it really is a way for Guts to be able to face Griffith old style.

>Griffith is now partly Guts son
>Guts gives his son a name
>when the name is said, it reverts Griffith to his pre-eclipse form, since the demon child is part of the vessel
>Griffith vs Guts v3 begins
>>
>>143252100
truenaming is a popular concept yes, it's mostly used against fae and demons which renders them servile for fear of banishment to wherever they came from
>>
>>143252199
And Griffith came from pretty much nothing. Powerless?
>>
>>143247524
Sacrifice the whole city for more power.

He wants to be the strongest, but right now he's only the top of the god hand food chain
>>
>>143247116
>>143247236

Fuck you two
Every scene where everyone is sucking up to Griffith and treating him like a God literally makes me sick
>>
>>143253080
Agreed, Griffith deserves the comeuppance he'll get
>>
File: 1443531136657.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1443531136657.gif
2 MB, 448x252
Check out my shitty fanfic
>Guts gets healed, body like new
>casca is cured
>griffisu finds out where Guts is, sends apostles
>Zodd vs Guts all out
>Zodd is super injured, can't move
>witches/elf king immobilize him and the other apostles
>they do magic shit to make apostles confess about the eclipse in front of falconia
>citizens uproar against Griffith
> guts comes out and asks to face griffisu alone
>griff turns into femto, tries to use Puck's behelit to sacrifice the population
>skull knight hacks his arm off out of nowhere
>as soon as griffith gets slaughtered (with the help of Skull bro), falconia disappears
>apostles turn onto the citizens
>guts and casca escape to the elf island again
>living happily ever after

coming soon, in 2300
>>
File: 1440613058055.png (431 KB, 568x693) Image search: [Google]
1440613058055.png
431 KB, 568x693
>>143247116
>>143247236
So this is how the world dies... with thunderous applause
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.