[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Locodol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
New Locodol!

Or I'm just picking up on it late.
>>
It's the start of the new season.
>>
>>143244370
It took me by surprise. Really nice episode and now I want more.

Seriously, I enjoy this more than Imas CG. Although Imas have much, much many cute girls, I like how the story flows on Locodol. there are no fucking unnecessary drama, just cute mediocre idols doing cute and silly thing. You can call me having shit taste or whatever I don't care
>>
>>143245312
Is it? I intentionally keep clear of next-season discussions so I can cold-open on everything. It has the same OP as the OVA did and no preview, though.
>>
>>143245383
>>143245312

Only one more OVA episode left unfortunately
>>
>ywn live and work in a town that's this together in everything
>ywn sing your sleepy bedroom community's unexpectedly martial anthem
>ywn marry a locodol and raise a family
>>
>>143245418
Nope, this is the 2nd out of 3 OVAs that scheduled to release
>>
>>143245481
Next one in the fall I'm guessing?
>>
File: 85%_marriage.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
85%_marriage.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>143245465
>marry a locodol
But they're already married.
>>
I just found my life goal

>be a gaijin visiting Nagarekawa becasue of PV
>meets Nanyako
>complements her works and tells her that she looks cute in every cuts
>then start to have a long chat
>muster my courage and ask her for a deito
>Nanyako blushes, then realize she's not a lesbian and accept it
>have a great time during the date and we start seeing each other
>decided to become Nagarekawa citizen
>timeskip for 1 year
>marriage
>>
>>143245506
Oh, actually this one is the last OVA and so we wont get any more new Locodols
>>
File: hiroshima-nagarekawa-1[1].jpg (187 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima-nagarekawa-1[1].jpg
187 KB, 777x437
>Nagarekawa is Hiroshima’s answer to Osaka’s Doutonbori, once it was the hip centre for artists and writers, now it is the party district with thousands of bars and eateries and plenty of back street action with pachinko’s and adult entertainment venues.
Nothing to uouo about here.
>>
>>143245661
>adult entertainment venues
So many to uouos
>>
File: 1462920334723.png (105 KB, 250x273) Image search: [Google]
1462920334723.png
105 KB, 250x273
Yep, we had a thread about it yesterday, but let's have another one.
>>
>>143245465
Small towns having their own anthems must be a Japan thing. Or maybe my small town just sucks.
>>
>>143245383
Nobody here is going to accuse you of having "shit taste," anon. Locodol is pretty well-liked on /a/.

>>143245631
You're forgetting about the Season 2 though! Right?
>>
File: 100_1302.jpg (1023 KB, 3664x2748) Image search: [Google]
100_1302.jpg
1023 KB, 3664x2748
>>143248151
It's just their way of promoting regional commerce, I guess.

Literally every place that has some vaguely defining historical site, natural feature or special food has a mascot character.
>>
>>143248128
But you let it die, anon, you let it die before the new ep showed up in my feed.
>>
Was it just me or was Yukari gayer than usual in this one?
>>
>>143249297
Just a tad.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.