[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name the strongest characters in anime or manga Underrated edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 23 (2).jpg (45 KB, 416x467) Image search: [Google]
23 (2).jpg
45 KB, 416x467
Name the strongest characters in anime or manga

Underrated edition

Not just "LOL, demonbane one, demonbane 2, and all the normal ones posted". Try to reach deeper than normal.
>>
>>143237475
The cock.
>>
me
>>
>>143237500
Right dude nobody can beat the cock
>>
File: 9c9.jpg (368 KB, 1307x528) Image search: [Google]
9c9.jpg
368 KB, 1307x528
>>143237500
>>
>>143237500
The cock isn't underrated though, everyone heard about him and some people are even scared.
>>
>>143237475

Upside down keikaku man
>>
Young pissed off jotaro
>>
File: Boros.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Boros.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>143237475
My husbando is severely underrated in power level and vs threads.
>>
File: 113.png (310 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
113.png
310 KB, 800x450
The bus driver is easily the most ominous and mysterious character back then. We used to have a thread about it. He MIGHT be strong.
>>
>>143237500
/thread
>>
File: Tatsuya (God) Shiba.jpg (36 KB, 370x630) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya (God) Shiba.jpg
36 KB, 370x630
>>
File: 03_078-079.jpg (920 KB, 2258x1600) Image search: [Google]
03_078-079.jpg
920 KB, 2258x1600
Powers
>Self-modification: near absolute
>Holy Grail: Can grant any wish, or just deal damage when poured on someone
>Potnia Therom: All Damage, abilities, skills or anything against her becomes nothing, unless you have the same authority as the highest authority thing on the planet, which is her. Things that are born on the planet cannot go against her thoughts easily. Things that have reached the stars might be able to deny her authority of control
>Reality Warping: Can create structures lightyears in size fairly quickly, or rearrange the world around her as she sees fit with a thought
>Authority of the dragon that ruled Earth for 42 months during the Apocalypse, beast of revelation.
>Control of time and space
>Power of the original deity of the planet

Some other shit as well maybe, I forget.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.