[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't tell anyone I liked this show because they will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: flcl_sequel-1200x938.jpg (227 KB, 1200x938) Image search: [Google]
flcl_sequel-1200x938.jpg
227 KB, 1200x938
>Can't tell anyone I liked this show because they will automatically assume I'm gay

Fuck faggots.
>>
What?
>>
>telling people you like chinese cartoons
>ever

Also, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>143236325
>>143236365
FLCL and the Pillows in general are very popular among the LGBT community. For whatever fucking reason.
>>
>everyone think I'm gay no matter what I do, so I can do whatever I want because it doesn't matter
>>
>>143236402
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>143236264
if you think someone would asume you are gay for watching flcl, you are as paranoid as Tomoko. or im missing something.
>>
>>143236402
It's a generally popular entry level anime that is only ~3 hours long.

To be honest you probably are closet gay just for associating with enough gays to know they all like FLCL.
>>
>>143236432
>>143236680
>>143236543
Well. I was hanging out with a friend of mine and some gay dude showed up with a group of fucbois. and weeb shit came up. I mentioned FLCL and all of them perked up and I wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>143236680
Also fuck you for saying its entry. I watched that shit when 90% of /a/ was swimming around in their Dad's nuts.
>>
>>143236852
entry doesn't mean it's bad though
>>
>>143236741
You should really just chill the fuck out. Who fucking cares that some gay dudes like a show that you do?
>>
>>143237102
It was their expressions when I mentioned it. It's like they instantly saw me as someone who was also gay and "one of the girls" and things were awkward the entire night. I had people saying I'm in the closet and everything.

how does that happen? I just said FLCL.
>>
You realise a shitload of Western anime fans are familiar with FLCL because it's one of the biggest classic meme shows from the 2000s?

>>143237264
>I had people saying I'm in the closet and everything.
You probably just give off a repressed vibe
>>
>>143237384
Yeah. maybe youre right.

Going to start growing the beard and roiding a bit.
>>
>>143237484
I sincerely hope this is a joke. If that's actually your response to this situation you're almost certainly a closet gay.
>>
>>143237548
Let's find out if he also likes Super Lovers first before we shell out labels.
>>
>>143237264
Why do you even care that they think or imply that you're gay?

More importantly, why would you extrapolate from that experience that FLCL is popular among the gay community as a whole, let alone that any significant number of people would both be aware of that fact and then assume that you're gay because of it?
>>
File: 1447122169291.png (173 KB, 320x327) Image search: [Google]
1447122169291.png
173 KB, 320x327
I feel you OP, I can't tell anyone that I like Hajime no Ippo and Himegoto without having a bunch of homos think I'm one of them
I just like my anime manly
>>
>>143236264
>>>/r9k/
>>>/tv/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>143236264
It's an anime about puberty, so I would assume you're a kid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.