[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evangelion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Does Neon Genesis Evangelion still hold up? Should I watch it? All I know about it is that it's Sci-Fi and has a bitchin OP. Asking because I'm trying to juggle between watching Fist of the North Star, catching up on Diamond is Unbreakable, and (maybe) rewatching FMA:B.
>>
Why are you incapable of making such a simple decision for yourself? Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>143229346
hello dear redditor
>>
>>143229405
It's simply autism. His focus is set on the idea of keeping at least four Eva threads on catalogue. He probably thinks it's a humorous running meme as well. Anyway I he can't help it
>>
Just watch it. Regardless of what you think about it, no one's gonna ever shut up about NGE so you might as well have some sort of knowledge on the series.
>>
>>143229346
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
File: smug3.png (1 MB, 1250x914) Image search: [Google]
smug3.png
1 MB, 1250x914
>>143229346
no it's a horrible anime and has shit characters don't watch it opee
>>
>>143229346
its garbage. if you value anything lurk moar and never watch this
t. poster who actually means well
>>
>>143229346
best show ive ever watched. you must see it
>>
>>143229346
It becomes slice of life haremshit after the first few episodes.
>>
>>143229346
Do you like Gundam....maybe watch it.

Do you like...fuck...can't find an example...just philosophy and psychology classes on drugs? You will love it.
>>
>>143232957
>slice of life haremshi
it what?
>>
>>143229346
It's the best anime ever.
>>
>>143229346
Watched the whole series and the movies last month, would consider it one of my favorite media pieces of all time

Definitely watch it
>>
File: Shaganami.jpg (27 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
Shaganami.jpg
27 KB, 490x490
>>143229346
99% of people who bitch about this show do it for the same reason people will shit on SnK or SAO (I don't like either but a lot of hate comes from the fact that they're so popular). It's a gorgeously executed show with well written characters, an even more bitchin OST, beautiful illustration and animation, and much more to take away. Definitely watch it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.