[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
91 Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 91 days.png (446 KB, 597x895) Image search: [Google]
91 days.png
446 KB, 597x895
Anyone else cautiously optimistic about this one? It seems very interesting but it could really go either way depending on how they execute it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NLxTEFb2pk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2NRb5KAWX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPF-kqXo4E

Synopsis:
>During Prohibition, the law held no power and the mafia ruled the town.
>The story takes place in Lawless, a town thriving on black market sales of illicitly brewed liquor. Avilio returns to Lawless after some time away, following the murder of his family in a mafia dispute there.
>One day, Avilio receives a letter from a mysterious sender, prompting him to return to Lawless for revenge. He then infiltrates the Vanetti family, the ones responsible for his family's murder, and sets about befriending the don's son, Nero, to set his vengeance in motion.
>Killing brings more killing, and revenge spawns more revenge. How will the 91-day story of these men guided by a tragic fate end?
>>
>>143227141
/a/ will call it fujoshit. Oh, and edgy
>>
>>143227141
I got Baccano vibes from this.
>>
>>143227141
>His name is Avilio, a man whose family was murdered. To obtain revenge, he will kill his friend

>His name is Nero, a man that one day will become a mafia boss. He is now the target of revenge
>>
>>143227231
Probably because it will be both of those things.
>>
we LAWLESS now
>>
Don't even try English and just give me Japanese speaking fucks in America.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1920x1080
>>143227141
> A Studio with a track record of two series
> A Literally who director
> A Psycho bishonen edgelord looking MC on PV

Can't have a Joker Game tier show twice a year. Just a remainder.
>>
>>143227141
I hope those two fug.
>>
>>143228279
They're gonna go italian
>>
>>143227231
Well, Avilio does look like an edgy faggot
>>
>>143227141
I have a feeling that hipsters will love this.
>>
>>143228296
Joker Game is mediocre. Mediocrity is not uncommon.
>>
>>143228941
I respect your opinion even though JG is objectively a potential AOTY and an easy AOTS.
>>
>>143227141
It seems mature and sophisticated which is why I'm skeptical. I've been burned liked this before.
>>
>>143229221
It's no where near as good as Rakugo or even S2 of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.
>>
>>143229904
>Akagami no Sheneric shojo-manga
>>
>>143227141
If it's more down to earth it'll be good.
>>
>>143227141
potential QUALITY considering what happened with the studio's adaption of DRRRx2
>>
>>143227141
Looks good. Guess I'll give it a try.
>>
>>143227141
Literally God Father: the animation
>>
Premise doesn't appeal to me at all.
>>
If they don't introduce retarded powerlevels it has the potential to be good. They are probably going for a "we must end the cycle of revenge," ending which has me hesitating, though.
>>
>mafia anime

Please let this be good.
>>
>>143234988
>If they don't introduce retarded powerlevels

It seems pretty obvious that they aren´t including that kind of shit.
>>
>>143235268
We thought that about Gangsta too, and look what happened.
>>
>>143235284
Gangsta was a manga adaptation while this is an original. Besides, for anime only viewers, the existence of Twilight/tags early on indicated it would fall into the powerlevel issue.
>>
>>143227246
I wish we got more 20's/30's/40's anime. The Interbellum and WWII is my favorite historical era.
>>
>>143227718
Do you think it'll be actual fujobait, or just /a/'s definition of it? I like shows with mostly male casts, but not actual homoshit.
>>
>>143227141
Aside from the maiin two the designs are horrible. I can already see from the PVs there will be a lot of people sneering and looking idiotic so we can know they are crazy and bad since that's the only way anime knows how to show unhinged people. Would be better as a live action.
>>
>>143235791
The desings are fine, stop complaining like a faggot for God's sake.
>>
>>143236127
How do you "complain like a faggot"? By posting opinions you disagree with? This looks fucking awful. I'm sorry you're blind.
No one including yourself is going to give a shit about this series in the summer anyway so you shouldn't get so worked up about passing criticism.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.