[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
find a flaw
>>
>>143224191
>girls on toilets
Why is this so arousing?
>>
Akio Watanabe.
>>
>>143224191
the shape of her head is totally fucked.

there's your flaw
>>
The toilet is not my face.
>>
Reaching the bidet seems problematic.
>>
File: 1466371954769.jpg (368 KB, 1172x1452) Image search: [Google]
1466371954769.jpg
368 KB, 1172x1452
>>143224191
She's using a toilet and not a diaper
There is no greater flaw
>>
>>143224191
Why do you need two bins?
>>
>>143225236
Recyclables and non (typically burnable trash like femanine products, medicated wipes, etc), not something you want to have to sort through on trash day
>>
Ai is officially the best and most perfect Popotan.
>>
>>143224191
She's not masturbating on the toilet.
Mii still far better.
I'm soo fapping to her scenes later tonight after I get out of work.
>>
>>143224191
there's atleast 50, so 51
>>
>>143225944
>Not a virgin

I don't think so.
>>
>>143224191
One of the papers is not fully in the basket.

The trash can bag is not tucked properly.

There are three fucking trashcans, what the fuck.

I like the sink, but it has no way to turn it on- no handles, no motion sensor.
>>
>>143225569
There's usually no non contaminated paper coming out of a bathroom.
>>
>>143229209
The sink on the toilet tank behind her uses the clean water that fills the tank when you flush.

You get up.

turn around.

soap hands

flush

use the few seconds of flowing water to rinse hands off.

The other problem is that there is a second sink in that water closet. Japanese don't have normal bathroom sinks in the same closet as their toilet. the bathrom/vanity sink is in the room where the laundry and shower are.
>>
>>143230675
>washing your hands with toilet water
>>
>>143230971
It is the clean water, same as what would come out of a sink, that refills the toilet flush tank.

So this saves space, money, and water.
>>
The toilet isn't my-

>>143224856
Aw.
>>
>>143224191
She's on the toilet. Everyone knows 2d girls don't poop.
>>
>>143231452
>implying it isn't a power wiz
>>
>>143224191
cow lick. please comb hair
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.