[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 34523.jpg (771 KB, 1200x1769) Image search: [Google]
34523.jpg
771 KB, 1200x1769
How does this make you feel?
>>
Alive
>>
White
>>
Last chapter when?
>>
>>143223261
This guy is such a bitch,if the manga doesn't end with him an heroing I'll be dissapointed,it's the next logical step.
How many people did he get to fuck Haruka anyway?
All I can recall are
>his dad
>his "friend"
>senpai
>>
>>143223261
Amused.

This manga's expresions destroy any impact, I just can't stop laughing my ass off at it.
>>
Another ntr with the corruption cock slave whore, etc etc
>>
>>143223261
Like an empowered feminist.
>>
File: 17.jpg (2 MB, 1200x5043) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
2 MB, 1200x5043
>>143226633
>cock slave whore
ayy
>>
>>143223261
Cucks deserve to be gassed,
>>
>>143227372
>She gets visibly aroused when she tells Shun to fuck off in the latest chapter
I want this shit to end
>>
>>143229636
>not wanting to see her goes full sadist
Faggot.
>>
>>143230302
At this point, it's just a toss up as to what happens. They're probably going to end up together again, because people this fucked up deserve each other
It remains to be seen if Shun has learned to keep his fetishes to himself, though. Probably not
>>
>>143230386
What is even the point of him keeping his fetishes to himself? Haruka was willing to comply with him before and I'm pretty sure she's even more eager now because her newfound fetish.
>>
>>143230643
Because it ruined their relationship, and sent them both on a downward spiral that lead to her dad beating the everloving fuck out of him, and them being seperated for 3 years
And I'm not sure if he even still has his cuck fetish after all this time, and what it did to his marriage. She would probably do it to get off on the look on his face, but I kind of doubt he would be into anymore
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.