[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who caries a shit show of a series harder, Madara or Aizen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Who caries a shit show of a series harder, Madara or Aizen?
>>
They don't carry shit. Both are irrelevant for well over half of their respective series.
>>
>>143221268
But Madara made a large chunk of the end of Naruto entertaining due to how heavily he btfo most of the cast and the chances of Aizen level keikaku are the only thing that keeps Bleach worth reading
>>
>>143220267
how is that crap any /a/ related?
>>
File: lain laughing.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
lain laughing.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>143222251
I chose the wrong picture and didn't think it mattered after the fact
have a cute gif of Lain
>>
Madara.
>>
how about Akainu
>>
>>143220267
When are we going to be able to post picardia here? It's totally anime related.
>>
>>143222251
>Make non animu related thread with animu pic
>No one complains
>Make animu related thread with non animu pic
>Autistic anons sperging

Every time
>>
>>143223287
There are autists who will complain about everything on /a/, its best not to let it get to you.

Although the ones who keep trying to enforce generals as if this is /vg/ are fairly humorous
>>
>>143222057
If you have shit enough taste to sit through everything from the beginning to that moment, you don't get to say stuff is entertaining or not.
>>
>>143223425
I'm sorry for not being old enough to have as well refined taste as you when Naruto started, oldfag.
>>
>>143223287
We take the image part of imageboard very seriously.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.