[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you spider enough to eat your own sister and brothers? new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: kumo desu ga.jpg (600 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
kumo desu ga.jpg
600 KB, 847x1200
Are you spider enough to eat your own sister and brothers?

new chapter got translated
>>
>a newborn having ethical problems with eating their siblings
I hate this kind of PC writing.
>>
>>143215105
Non-mammals are born ready to do whatever they need, usually.

Mammals are only half-born, it takes years before they are able to walk, talk, think, eat by themselves.
>>
how long are we going to have to wait to get to the kumokami portion?
>>
>>143216119
Then why do certain mammels learn to walk and such shit within an hour after birth... Certain other animals take much longer to do that.
>>
>>143216334
not sure how different the vn from the wn is but it's about 1 manga chapter - 6 wn chapters, so about 30 chapters
>>
>>143216683
Possibly smaller brain to body mass ratio.

Usually the case is, the more simpler the brain, the faster the development. If the baby is birthed with simpler brain, they will mature faster.
>>
>>143217211
>If the baby is birthed with simpler brain, they will mature faster.
Then my brain must be enormous.
>>
>>143217231
Yes, thats the case with humans are the smartest with the highest ratio of brain to body mass ratio.
>>
>>143217401
small ants 1:7
tree shrew 1:10
small birds 1:14
mouse 1:40
human 1:50
>>
>>143217590
Thats why I said possibly.
>>
>>143217590
Ants like most insects do not even have what qualifies as a brain.
They have something like a nerve string.
>>
Humans aren't smart because of the size of the brain or whales would be the smartest fucker on the planet. It's the folds that give humans higher performance.
>>
>>143218061
>the Japanese invented human intelligence
>>
>>143215029
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Spider enough? You think there are spiders browsing 4chan? That's preposterous. You humans come up with the silliest things.
>>
>>143218187
HUMAN CEREBRUM FOLDED ONE THOUSAND TIMES
CAN THINK THROUGH ANYTHING
>>
>>143217211
>>143216683
The reason humans take so long to mature after birth, and horses can run who rely after birth, it's the size of the cranium. Because our heads are so big, we need to exit the womb early in our development, else our mothers wouldn’t be able to walk because of the size and shape of their pelvis. Other mammals don't have that problem.
>>
>>143217810
you do not qualify as a brain
>>
File: 510520100.png (248 KB, 400x970) Image search: [Google]
510520100.png
248 KB, 400x970
>>143218197
You aren't fooling me, spider
>>
Fuck why is the conference so slow? I thought the Pope was going to be the most slow and irrelevant but is the one that is has given the most information, fuck and fuck Oni-kun
>>
>>143215105
She's only a physical newborn, anon. She's the reincarnation of another intelligent being.
>>
>>143221066
Except she's not.
>>
>>143215029
I wouldn't do it please. Power is useless if you're going to be a bad guy about it.
>>
>>143221304
But she has a fragment of an intelligent being. And some of her memories too.
>>
>>143218387
Im am sorry I do not know the right word in english, that is basically just a one to one translation.
Maybe in eglish it is different but from what I know that what you call a brain is composed of nerve cells but is too rudimentary to be called a brain even if it is the largest among insects.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.