[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's predict the Alicization shit-posting once S3 rolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: CkhJMLmUUAQsdEa.jpg (102 KB, 448x691) Image search: [Google]
CkhJMLmUUAQsdEa.jpg
102 KB, 448x691
Let's predict the Alicization shit-posting once S3 rolls around.

>Tree Cutting Online
>Teenage girl breaks into top secret, super-isolated military base in the middle of the ocean, with only a wig as a disguise
>Are they out of the Library yet?
>Did they reach the top of the tower yet?
>Soft
>Super badass american is the true villain, sasuga.
>>
>>143214461
>best girl rem 2.0
>>
Kirito dies
>>
File: 1464310077882.jpg (171 KB, 513x877) Image search: [Google]
1464310077882.jpg
171 KB, 513x877
>>143214461
>Teenage girl breaks into top secret, super-isolated military base in the middle of the ocean, with only a wig as a disguise
I think this exact thing is what itched me the most when I was reading the thing

>She dives into the thing
I can't bring myself to read it now
>>
>>143214461
LMAO DOUBLE CRIPPLE
DOUBLE CRIPPLE
>>
>>143215379
>rem 2.0
Who?

>>143215893
Again.
>>
>>143214461
People still read this?
>>
>>143223387
I did out of curiosity of LN readers hyping up Alicization.

I regret doing it,
>>
>HURRR DURRR KIRITO GOT KIDNAPPED BY EVIL CIA/NSA LOOK MA, I'M POSTING THIS PASTA THAT OMITS A LOT OF DETAILS AND CONTEXT AGAIN

In b4 that faggot.
>>
Eugeo

;_;
>>
>>143214461
>>Tree Cutting Online
ToS devs/publisher killing their own game version.
>>
>>143225545
That's what he gets for being a male character with lots of screen time other than Kirito.
>>
ELEGANT RAPE
L
E
G
A
N
T

R
A
P
E
>>
File: Vol_11_-_002-003.png (3 MB, 2048x1463) Image search: [Google]
Vol_11_-_002-003.png
3 MB, 2048x1463
>>143225545
He has a completely shit life, yo.
Childhood friend ripped away from him, forcing him to live in a house with too many siblings, an not enough love for him alone, all while his entire purpose in life is to cut down a giant tree that no one actually expects him to cut down, even though he wants more in life (specifically becoming a Swordsman).
His life suddenly does change, and things start to look up with the appearance of some black haired boy claiming to have amnesia, that saves his only friend and teaches him how to swordsman. He ends up cutting the cursed tree down in a few days, and he's free to do whatever the heck he wants now, so he goes to find his childhood friend.

He has fun for a few years, becoming pretty gud, and getting a qt red-haired kouhai (who totally wants his dick), and has a peaceful school life with his black-obsessed buddy.

Then shit starts falling apart immediately. Some bullies who see him as a nuisance decide to abuse their political power to "punish" his kouhais. He manages to save them, but because he committed a crime, he and his buddy are arrested—where he learns that his childhood friend was brainwashed into a glorified weapon. He then has to break out of prison, fight his way past super-soldiers with just him and his closest friend, all with the aim of "freeing" his childhood friend.

It gets worst when he finds out that he was seduced by tits, and made to fight against his own friend, and as atonement he sacrifices himself to try and kill the big bad, but all he manages is to cut off one arm.

In the end, his final excuse for why he did it, is literally Bros before Hoes, but his death isn't even the end of everything.

Stay Cool.
>>
>>143226456
He makes bullshit excuses for not brining him back, and of course arisu has to join the harem
>>
>>143227249
That scene where all the girls gather around the veggy Kirito and share their experiences with him.

Like, really Kawahara? Are you trying to point out your shitty writing or are you just giving more of it, I can't tell anymore.
>>
How did Johnny Black a wanted serial killer manage to walk around Tokyo in broad daylight to murder Kirito with succinylcholine and not get caught by the security camera facial recognition system? Is the Tokyo Metropolitan Police even trying?
>>
>>143227511
Kawahara's Nightmare Future Japan is pretty Orwellian, except that all the cops are as incompetent as real Japanese cops.
>>
>>143227511
Is Kawahara even trying?
There you go.
>>
>>143227511
Kawahara likes amping up the full retard of the human race to make Kirito look good.

It was kinda reasonable in early SAO but afterwards it gets silly
>>
>>143227690
>to make Kirito look good.
This wasn't really what happened though?
I mean, yeah, the cops were inadvertently made out to be really retarded (Japanese cops are apparently notoriously bad anyways), but it was just a means to get the plot started.

Actually, this might just be a left-over plot hole, from the web-novel -> light-novel transition, considering that the web novel probably never mentions the "facial recognition cameras"[citation needed]. If that's the case, then I imagine changing the fact Johnny Black somehow avoided capture, would just more trouble than its worth.

Yes, I'm defending Kawahara being a lazy ass.
>>
How did Johnny Black know exactly where Kirito would be that day?
>>
>>143228329
He asked Kawahara.
>>
>>143228329
Didn't he say he was looking for him for a while, or something?

Fuck, he knows where he goes to school (where every other SAO survivor that was still in school is at), so he could have just stalked him from there.
>>
>>143226456
>>143227249
It's okay. The original Alice went with him in the end.
>>
>>143227249
Still mad.
>>
>>143232314
Yeah, the knight Alice has nothing in common with the loli Alice in personality.
>>
>>143228111
>Johnny Black

Maybe he went around with a bag over his head.
>>
Nobles abusing their status for RAPE

Reminder that the friend of kirito and eugeo's apprentices was forced against her will everyday, multiple times.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Best girl's still dead
>MC barely remembers her by now
>Fell for him first
>Not even a fucking side story about her
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't still be mad about this after all these years.
>>
>>143227249
>He makes bullshit excuses for not brining him back
Yeah, that was some shit.

>>143232369
kek
>>
>>143233278
Wasn't she like 5 years older than Kirito anyway?
>>
>>143233429
Her age was never really made clear, actually.
Though I imagine they were both teenagers, seeing as Sachi was in a computer club at school, or something.
>>
>>143233483
Wasn't she at a computer club in university?
Admittedly I'm foggy on this since it's been a years since I read it.
>>
>>143233390
>>143232327
Anons said they he could have changed in the LN but "doesn't know how to rewrite the scene without killing off bestboy", how much bullshit. Eugeo doesn't even care about Kirito's harem and we have one girl on his dick?
>>
>>143233579
Imagine how great SAO would have been if Eugeo was the MC.
>No edgy soloing.
>Hardworking MC.
>Great boipucci.
>>
>>143233716
We can't have nice things.
>>
>>143233566
I don't recall if they were specific about that.
>>
>>143233579
The issue was that he killed Eugeo off in the web novel, and that he had the chance to change it in the light novel. He claimed he wanted to change his demise, but ultimately didn't go through with it, PROBABLY because it would require a complete rewrite of all of the following events, and why bother rewriting an arc you already have mostly done?
>>
>>143214461
SAO is so bad.
>>
>>143233566
I bet she was younger than him, that's why she died.

Kawahara has an older women fetish.
>>
>>143218194
>She dives into the thing
>I can't bring myself to read it now

This.
>>
>>143214461
Who is this blond fuccboi? Is he a faggot because this cover looks gayer than tongueing butts desu
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.