[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
what
>>
NOT*
>>
oh this thread again
>>
What's going on again?
>>
>>143210111
Does anyone actually like Mikuru? She's by far the most boring character in the show.
>>
Anime's seiyuus will never ever play Mario 3D World.
>>
>>143210595
The problem is there is actually a LOT of people who love her.
>>
More official art always happens OP.
>>
>>143210595
Big Mikuru is great
>>
>>143210595
I enjoy her hyperbolic stupidity

her crying and blubbering in the last couple episodes of Endless Eight was one of the genuinely funny and enjoyable parts of the arc
>>
>>143210595
You have to remember that Small and Big are the same person. Small is a scared teenager who was sent back in time to be God's plaything for the fate of the universe; almost comparable to Shinji. Big, on the other hand, is literally a timelord.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.