[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Butler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Good to see Sebastian in something that isn't a tailcoat.
But seriously what happened? Why is Lizzie fighting against Sebastian? Is it she just another teenage victim of 19th century's visual key idols or is there something more?
>>
what is this even about anymore? Last time I read this it was resident evil
>>
>>143205102
Blood trafic, apparently.
Still I wonder how they managed to tell blood apart. Not sure when Black Butler is taking place but wikipedia told me blood types were discovered in 1900.
>>
File: 1465212633185.jpg (164 KB, 1000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1465212633185.jpg
164 KB, 1000x1125
>>143204956
>Sebastian with that devastating fucking punch to the gut
S A V A G E
But seriously what the fuck happened post - titantic with zombies Arc?
>>
>>143205245
What about robots?
>>
File: ss (2016-06-23 at 08.53.36).jpg (153 KB, 859x360) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-23 at 08.53.36).jpg
153 KB, 859x360
>>143207023
>But seriously what the fuck happened post - titantic with zombies Arc?
witch forest arc and miasma curse
turn out all was a cover for the nazis making mustard gas, and calling it a curse if people got too near and get infect. ciel fucks a crippled loli that is a genius scientist. kill some proto nazis and escape with said loli who is now a crazy scientist for the queen
>>
Not Nazis, just Germans
>>
>>143207858
Best arc so far
>>
I only read this gay shit for the reveal of the Two Ciels.

I took part in discovering the hints for this and just want to rub it in the face of fucking retards, who still deny this obvious stuff.
>>
>>143204956
So, obviously the star signs are blood types.

Bravat has a way of deciphering the bloodtype with the drop of blood in the cup and since Sebastian didn't match any, he deduced he wasn't human.

The question is, will the method of deciphering the blood type end up being technological -like witches' forest- or will there be supernatural methods involved?
>>
Why do people like this fujotrash?
>>
>>143211512
>Why does a certain group of people like something that caters to that certain group of people
Are you really this dumb?
>>
>>143210031
>Germans
>Not Nazis
>>
>>143211512
It's not only fujos. I like the supernatural detective shennanigans and the faustian contract stuff.

Plus, victorian aesthetics are very nice.
>>
>>143210135
How can people still deny that? I'm pretty sure even the anime spoiled it if you pay attention to the scene where Baron Kelvin meets Vincent. It's pretty obvious there are twins in that scene judging by the different personality of a shy one and an outgoing one.
>>
I hope the movie is great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.