[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GitS SAC 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cougar motoko.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cougar motoko.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
So just got to this chapter, what's up with Motoko's sexual antics with young kids?, First it was that guy from SAC 1 and now this, does she have some weird chemic only with kids?, and why was she the entire hotel part half naked like if it wasn't nothing? hell even the kid wasn't shocked about it, the whole scene felt weird then this happened.
GitS general I guess.
>>
>purple naples
>>
>>143204917
>the whole scene felt weird then this happened
Meanwhile in America a 14 year old kid bought a gun in less than 10 minutes uppon entering a convention.

I felt weird when that happened.
>>
Saito vs motoko is one of the best anime episodes of all time

4th GiG when?
>>
Pretty sure the point is that she's coming on to him harder than he's cool with, so he learns what it's like for women who get hit on by desperate men. She's just setting him on the right track, and he's smart enough to realise it.
>>
>>143204917
What episode was this again? Been years since I watched 2nd GIG.
>>
>>143205186
It's the 17th Close Mother Child Bonds
>>
>>143204988
Guarantee that's bullshit. I've been to 14 gun conventions in my life and they ALWAYS ask for I.D. and license.
>>
>>143204988
>britbon/aussie detected

why you triggered by guns? you thinks banning guns stop deaths?
>>
>>143204917
what was the other episode from SAC 1? I can't recall major getting it on with anyone else
>>
>>143204988
>less than 10
If you can't do it in less than 5 then you're no true American.
>>
>>143204917
Op motoko's sexual prefrence is anything that moves
>>
>>143204917
>weird chemic

ESL plz go
>>
File: 1426122548288.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1426122548288.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>>143204988
>Meanwhile in America a 14 year old kid bought a gun in less than 10 minutes uppon entering a convention.

I bet you believe we all carry guns day in and day out and everything in MURICA is painted red white and blue because that's how we get portrayed abroad.

You'd be right.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.