[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one was worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: trash.jpg (85 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
85 KB, 450x334
Which one was worse?
>>
>>143204582
Mayoiga, by leaps and bounds.
Big Order didn't take itself seriously and had jazz and mind control lewdness.
>>
>>143204582
The one with no jazz.
>>
>>143204582
Did Mayoiga have incest in it? If not, Big Order by a mile.
>>
>>143204951
If Mitsumune jerks off, is it incest?
>>
Big Order was amusingly bad, Mayoiga was just shit
>>
File: Big-Order-02-8.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Big-Order-02-8.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>big order
>trash
NA NI
>>
>>143204582
Not sure until I realize for sure if Big Order was unintentional or intentional comedy. If was unintentional then BO was worst hands down, if was intentional then Magoiya is worst and BO a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>143204951
>>143208484
Did she actually bang the sister or was in sister's imagination only? Or it was in one of the multiverses?
>>
>>143208532
How fucking dense do you have to be to keep asking this? He fucked his sister many episodes before Dad opened the gate.

Anyway, c38 >>143206006
>>
>>143208635
When the "bath" scene? Is not that the anime was much specific in that part, in the anime it could mean they fucked or just they bathed together, we didn't know. And the final episode was a mess, couldn't know if was a delusion or a flashback.

May be if you read the manga is clear for you but those who only watched the anime don't have the same amount of information
>>
I genuinely thought both shows were fun and I liked them a lot
>>
>>143209064
I agree, but not fun in the usual way but this is so bad that is amousing I wonder if the authors took they seriously.
>>
>>143209002
Fucking is anime-original.
>>
>>143209002
>implying he wasn't fucking her when she was in the hospital
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.