[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was she implying with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
What exactly was she implying with this?
>>
That she would relinquish her dairy product into his possession.
>>
That Okada is an overrated piece of shit.
>>
So why did the sea god decide to accept the ofjunihiki or whatever when it sounded like it wouldn't help?

Also why was chisaki made to suffer.
>>
>>143203950
Personally I wish we got a spin-off about chisaki and how she spent her time having to live on her own without her friends and family. Just the setting seems so perfect and scary about how everything she once knew and was familiar with just all of a sudden is gone in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>143204058
>>143203950
>chisaki

I just want doujins desu senpai
>>
>>143203282
You're fitting in real well, anon! Good job!
>>
File: Whats changed.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
Whats changed.gif
551 KB, 245x220
I have a question!
So Hikari's sister was knocked up right and they usually they raised children underwater.
BUT, this baby is a halfbreed which means the baby supposedly shouldn't have any ena, so wouldn't her going into the ocean mean that the baby would die because her host isn't breathing in air that the baby needs since the baby is not with Ena?

Wouldn't that be like an easy way to kill off the half breed whelps if there as any sort of form of eugenics practiced?
>>
File: easyabortions.png (2 MB, 1813x1427) Image search: [Google]
easyabortions.png
2 MB, 1813x1427
>>143204317
Pic related
>>
>>143202772
That she is literally cum and wants to give him some of her cum.
>>
>>143204317
What? She went and stay with the guy, and babies breathe in liquid while in the womb. Half breed get ena in the end though.
>>143204337 This one is for those fucking their own kind most probably when the sea village prospered.

>>143203950
Just to piss off the landfag yearly I guess.

>chisaki
>suffer
Offscreen suffering and then she torments the viewer for the latter half of the second cour.Fuck her.
>>
I want to give doli Miuna my milk.
>>
>>143204739
>Babies breathe in liquid in the womb
Babies don't breathe through liquid in real life, otherwise they would drown.
>>
>>143204859
Man, I forgot my usual ena magic line but if they really stay somehow away from magic eyes of uroko-sama and then still not kicked out of the sea like akari then I guess baby is kill.

They are real life though probably only premature babies using liquid to breathe for medical purpose, google it up.
>>
Her milkshake brings all the boys in the yard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.