[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever make an anime of this? I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 418x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 418x600
Will they ever make an anime of this? I don't understand why it hasn't already been done. It's one of my favourite manga that I Ever read
>>
>>143188025
That's not a manga, you fucking retard.
>>
>>143188025
The Breaker is a Manhwa (Korean manga)
>>
>>143188025
It's not totally impossible since Noblesse got an OVA or something, but probably not happening.

I don't even find The Breaker to be that good, just a decent action series. Is it some kind of "babby's first manhwa" effect that makes it so good to people?
>>
>>143188025
The real question is: When will part 3 of the manhwa ever get made?
>>
>>143188231
Babby's first is Shin Angyo Onshi

>>143188284
Way down the line when they aren't tired of it.
>>
>>143188095
>>143188221
Look like a manga desu senpai
>>
>>143188488
Can't you even tell Japanese and Korean names apart? Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>143188284
maybe when they are done with trinity wonder, but I have to say that the girls look even better in colour
>>
if this gets an anime and tog doesn't i'm gonna be salty
>>
>>143188025
Oh shit I remember this manga, this was great
>>
>>143188025
Because it was full of asspulls, the main cast save for the MC are all copies of characters from manga and the plot itself is shit. Also it's a Manwha.
>>
>>143189917
tog would be a pretty weird amine, the plot progression doesn't really lend itself for a tv series
>>
This had the best art for a weekly series compared to other manga.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>143188025
Because the artist is Korean and japs hate Koreans.
>>
>>143189917
tog is shit
>>
>>143188025

Whay the fuck is wrong with is torso?
>>
>>143189917
This. Replace ToG with Veritas.
>>
>>143188025
This was an enjoyable read at the start
>>
>>143193474
Part 1 was glorious.
>>
>>143188025
I remember the author's bitch fits. They were also terrible on their promises, taking breaks saying they will compensate it with more pages n' shit then "sorry! It was too much work! Sorry! Sorry!"
>>
>>143188453
>>143188231

Babby's first Manwha is Veritas, SAO is actually good. Veritas is weak overall and the ending is fucking shit but people like it because hey at least it's not another manwha by that one guy who draws 75% of all korean comics. .
>>
>>143188025
this made me remember that chonchu exists
>>
>>143188488
Hang yourself newfag
>>
>>143188025
>convoluted martial arts bullshit which is convoluted merely for the sake of it
>good

You can only pick one and you should be able to solve this.
>>
>>143188025
>haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

>Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

>I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

>I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

>So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

>One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

>haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

>I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>143197248
What the fuck are you on about.
>>
File: 1404672935042.png (183 KB, 602x720) Image search: [Google]
1404672935042.png
183 KB, 602x720
>>143188025
>manga
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.